EIGHT

screwing my eyes shut i threw my head back hard and welcomed the dull ache, a distraction from my current disadvantages. i did it two more times and before i could do it again a sharp growl forced out words, "don't do it again."

i gasped opening my eyes to see him.

|NIALL|

he stood with a dark demeanor his arms crossed at his chest. he had tattoos covering majority of his arms and his eyes had captured me in.

"p-please let me go."

the man smirked slightly, the corner of his lips tugging upward. he stepped forward and i breathed in a sharp breath not wanting him to touch me. he must have noticed this, because he chuckled lowly.

"don't be afraid now, i let you sleep in a bed." i was about to fire back at him until i felt his hand glide up my leg. i tugged it away and he growled pinning both of my legs to the bed as he crawled on the bed. his head neared my crotch, and i stopped trying to free my legs.

he looked up at me as i locked eyes with him, a smirk plastered on his face. then i watched him move down, his nose going along my unclothed torso. i felt a whimper escape my throat when he put his mouth above my shorts hoping he wouldn't take them off.

"p-pl-please.." i struggled to say, as desire filled my stomach, slight tugs of pleasure deep inside me wanting to feel
"what? tell me, baby." he whispered, i fought against myself and tried to kick him away, but his hand gripped my leg before it could hit him.

he shook his head in a disapproving manner and restricted me once again at my knees. i was afraid if he put too much pressure he'd pop my bad knee out of place. luckily, his other hand didn't lay on it, and i wouldn't dare to use that leg against him anyway. his left hand came up to my jaw and traced along my lips.

"you've got such beauty," he whispered, seeming to be in a trance as his eyes watched every movement of his finger. "i just want to ruin you." he finished with a growl, i gasped causing his eyes to dart towards mine.

then, loud bangs came from somewhere and the man huffed. dragging his body off of mine and giving me one last glance, "we shall continue later." finally closing the door as i heard his footsteps drift away.

i heard a hard thump and i flinched, then voices arose from behind the door. the walls were so paper thin i could almost hear their entire conversation. someone was approaching the room, but then i heard the man speak.

the other voice spoke in ragged breaths and listened to that man who captured me. i screamed and thrashed trying to get out, i wanted to escape. "let me go! i know you can hear me!" desperately trying to free my arms i moved and twisted, until the door opened once again.

"let me go." i demanded and the man smiled, "now now, princess, don't make trouble when i've got company over." i struggled again wanting to hit him, to inflict pain on him. he glared at me, and walked towards me, grabbing my throat by his hand, his face only centimeters away, "if you don't stay quite for the next hour i will punish you." he had mumbled so low to me that i knew i shouldn't test him.

"i hate you." i spat at him and a slight smile graced his lips again, "tonight. you will see."
with that, he left me alone. i felt tears come upon my eyes and i closed them, letting my dreams take me elsewhere.

-

i woke up to the feeling of someone next to me and scrambled away, noticing i was free from suspension.

i looked around and i was in a different room. the bed was huge and around the walls various of nature sketches were shown. then i looked to my side and saw him.

i immediately got off the bed, standing to find a doorway out. when i went to the first one it was a bathroom, the second was a closet. the third door i knew was my exit. i turned the knob and it wouldn't open. pushing and pulling it wouldn't budge, i groaned and looked at the handle. i noticed a keyhole in it and knew i needed a key, but where is it?

quickly going through his drawers and anywhere i could think of. then i looked at him, and of course, it was attached to a necklace around his neck. i crawled on the bed and gripped the key in my hand. carefully trying to pull it off, as it came up and over his head i smiled to myself. this is my chance.

suddenly his hand caught my wrist with the key in it and i squeaked. looking at his opened eyes. "not so fast princess." he spoke, his voice was deep and straining against sleep.

i felt myself being flipped and suddenly, he had pinned my wrists together above my head with one hand. his breath fanning against my cheek, "i haven't had fun with you just yet."

"what do you want from me?" i whispered, he looked at me deeply. his eyes glittering in the moonlight. "i want you." he muttered, his lips trailing along my jaw and down my neck. i struggled against him but it was useless.

"can i at least know your name?" i begged, trying to hold him off of my body.. to keep him talking and not doing. "my name?" he muttered, his lips just above mine.

i nodded and watched his eyes examine mine carefully, "you know my name why can't i know yours?" i asked innocently.

he smiled a full one this time, and finally muttered my answer. "my name.. is zayn." then he wrapped his hand behind my neck and pulled my lips in for a rough kiss.

++

did this happen too fast?
i feel like i rushed it.

zayn pov soon?
vote. comment.

-softlou x