ELEVEN

|NIALL|

i steadied my breathing as i pushed forward even breaths fogging into the air as it got colder. finally giving in to the ache of my legs i collapsed onto the hard soil ground, letting my body shut down from intense activity.

the burn in my lungs as i took long sharp inhales, trying to slow down my heartbeat by my instant stop. running was never my thing, but when it came to survival.. i would push it through as long as i am alive.

i knew his intentions were safe, he had probably fell in love with me, but.. i wasn't ready. i barely knew the man and if i was being quite honest.. he intimidated me and he was way more experienced.

i had no importance.. i felt like a doll to him. though i would enjoy to try.. to try and be with him but it simply didn't click. i wanted to befriend someone before i could actually take interest.

i turned my body and laid flat on the ground, my eyes wandered to the sky above. the red leaves looked black in the night, moonlight barely reaching the surface. i closed my eyes letting the soothing wind ruffling the leaves lull me to sleep.

the soft touch of skin contacted with my arms as warmth spread through my body. it was such a foreign but welcomed touch, was it liam? maybe he found me. i smiled at the thought, curling into it, then i was lifted off the ground and the smell of smoke, sweat, and just him. realizing it wasn't liam i opened my eyes darkness all around but the small shine of light got me adjusted to it.

i peeked up and saw his tattooed chest, sweat gleaming off his tan skin. zayn found me.
i was too tired.. too exhausted.. too
comfortable in his arms that i let myself drift back to a world of peace.

|13:52|

i stirred awake, trying to figure out what was happening. with my eyes still closed and eyebrows furrowed i tried to know what was reality and what was not.

feeling the soft warm covers under the palm of my hands i knew almost everything that happened last night was real. zayn found me passed out on the forest floor, and i did find a way to escape.. temporarily.

i slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked at the time, glaring at everything in the room and rolling back to sleep.

i didn't want to face zayn, i didn't want to face anyone, i wanted to forget everything and worry about my comfort and rest. sighing contently i let myself slip into another dream world.

soft touches, and a delicate voice fell upon me. i pushed it away, turning the other way mumbling incoherent words. "c'mon princess, wake up for me?" i heard zayn whisper softly and i huffed, opening one eye at him.

"if you keep me, i get to wake up when i want." i grumbled, forgetting that he had capabilities that could end my life. he chuckled lightly, and rested his body next to mine, "whatever you say princess."

his warmth and comfort brought me to another daze, as i evened my breaths and fell asleep.

|ZAYN|

the soft hum of an angel awoke me an hour later, noticing it was niall who was wide awake and trapped under my arm. "you have a lovely voice." i mumbled, startling him as he gripped the sheets in his soft hands.

"yeah, well i'm never singing again." he spoke childishly, i grinned, "oh baby you'll do more than singing with me." he grimaced and tried to get away.

i brought my other arm and turned myself so i'm on top, grabbing both of his hands and pining them above his head. loving the way his legs opened, just for me to fit and only me.

i hummed nosing my way along his neck and jaw. then looking up into his beautiful blue eyes with golden specks. smirking at him i dipped my head to his collarbone leaving wet kisses there, nipping slightly.

i felt the rise of his chest as his heart pumped faster, a beautiful flush appearing on his creamy skin.

niall started wiggling away from me, creating a low growl, warning him to stop. i heard a small whimper pass his lips and watched his lips form words, "z-zayn stop."

giving one final nip at his delicious skin i rolled off, pushing my way out of the bed. i walked to the closet pulling out clothes for my love. "here, put them on, and meet me in the lounge room.. don't test me."

i put the clothes on the bed, his eyes following my every move. making eye contact i watched him nod at me and i turned around exiting the room.

hoping he wouldn't leave me again.

++

still a bit short, but here's an update, you can consider it as a filler if you like

happy late valentine's also !! my babe did a good job of making that day extra special than the others ha

q: how are you doing ? tell me something random, could be about you or just anything

a: recently went to texas but i'm back in oregon !!

vote. comment.

-softlou x