THIRTEEN

|NARRATOR|

it had been months in isolation, zayn kept niall in his world. the questions given left unanswered. the more they lived together in isolation the more zayn felt his once empty cold cabin become warm with sunshine and curiosity.

though niall was stubborn at times, and always wanted to wander outside, zayn knew how to keep him at bay. he was always one step ahead.

and every step he thought was keeping niall at bay, was showing more of who this man zayn malik really was.

zayn, seemingly brooding, dark, mysterious, and deadly exterior was really a sensitive and thoughtful human within. niall learned that this man has a heart.

maybe he would be a little too rough but he always kissed it better, and maybe he was a little too harsh but the sweet whispers and cuddles at night made up for it.

even though niall was losing a sense of himself and the fact that his friends were probably dead, didn't phase him. nothing triggered the reality of niall's situation when he was with zayn in the confinement of those cabin walls.

every passing day made the blond boy even more lost into the eyes of a psycho. and the psycho was losing himself in the waters of an ocean. he became more caring, more open, and he even laughed, smiled, felt joyful.

he didn't know that though.

"oh princess..." niall heard the beautiful voice of such a beautiful man and giggled to himself pulling the bed covers over his head. zayn narrowed his eyes and thought of how to approach his angel.

with a smirk of approval he crept up towards the bed and grabbed the end of the sheets, slipping under and crawling up towards his precious who squealed in realization, almost kicking him in the stomach.

"calm down baby," zayn cooed, his hand encasing niall's waist, giving it a slight squeeze for emphasis of mine

niall finally pulled the covers away from his head and was dissapointed to feel zayn still under the sheets. pouting, niall whined, "zayn," and he tried to wriggle away feeling soft luscious lips touch his tummy, warm hands roaming his body.

zayn peeked his head from under the covers, smiling at his beautiful princess. "yes?" he asked, golden eyes staring into crystal blue. niall covered his face in embarrassment, "i- i'm hard," he wiggled again and that's when zayn felt his bulge against his stomach. grinning wickedly zayn sunk back under the bed sheets and got to business.

niall and zayn soon fell asleep for a quick nap the two boys stuck to each other like glue.

|HARRY|

groaning i sighed in content happy that they finally stopped, it got annoying hearing the two in bed constantly, they probably went four rounds a day.

deciding the coast was clear i exited my room and left the house, that place wasn't comforting anyways. i sat against a tree and sighed hearing the soft blow of the wind and the peace of woods.

i heard footsteps approach and i took hold of my hidden knife, not knowing who was approaching me until i heard his voice. it was zayn.

"harry i need you to go back to the city, and never come back." zayn demanded, and i scoffed in disbelief, "why?"

he sighed, "i have niall now, i will be fine." i shook my head, "what if you get tired of him, what if you want someone else? what about me?" zayn stared at me and laughed.

"oh trust me, this boy will keep me on my toes until the day i die. harry i'm saying you're free your debt has been payed. please leave before i have to do something about it."

with that i stood up, and gave a hug to zayn who accepted it. "thank you." i whispered and zayn nodded. patting my back, "go live your life now."

i walked in the direction of my car, the car we all came in, and left by myself, sure the guilt should phase me but it doesn't. my mission is done. i can live life to the fullest, knowing i have enough money to make it through maybe five years or more.

|NIALL|

i think i love him. my heart beats for this man who has cared for me, and gave me all the happiness in the world.

sure it got boring time to time but i love this man.

i think he loves me too. he looks at me with a shine in his eyes and his effortless smile that appeared more and more each day made me think he has finally opened up to me.

zayn is someone i will want to be with for the rest of my life and i plan on telling him right now.

i arose from the bed and went looking for the man i will claim my love to when i saw an open door. i don't recall ever being in here but curiosity got the best of me.

slowly opening it i peeked inside and was amazed at the set up. it was an art room with a bed in the corner and a closet full of clothes and paints.

i tilted my head in confusion wondering why a bed would be in here, and why it looked as if someone was recently sleeping in it. shrugging it off since zayn was a bit lazy at times i took my fascination with me as i gazed at the many canvases and paintings and sketches.

it was amazing.

hearing a door open and close i turned around only to be encased by tattooed arms. gasping i looked up to see his beautiful face, "lost princess?" he smirked and i went red in embarrassment, "i was curious, plus the door was open."

humming he pulled me in closer and kissed my forehead, "well since you've found this room you may be in here as well." smiling brightly i treasured the moments in his arms before asking to look around.

he nodded and as i traced each outline i gazed in awe at the colorful depictions. finally there was a frame on the floor and i went to pick it up surprised to find familiar figures i knew including me.

trying to recall this moment i felt everything come back to me.

my friends.

++

happy new year ?

sorry i've been mia,, things going on in life..

any comments for me? i will be here to finally finish this :)

vote. comment.

-softlou xx