TWELVE

|NIALL|

slowly pulling myself up i grabbed the clothes and looked at them, do i really want to wear this? shaking my head i looked for something less revealing and more comfortable. i looked through the closet finding a pair of sweats and a loose shirt.

satisfied, i walked into the connected bathroom, eyeing myself as i took my dirt covered shirt. small red traces of where his mouth had been are left into my skin

i trace the marks slowly, a small sting of tingles went down my spine. somehow i love the way it looked against my pale skin. slightly scolding myself for thinking of enjoying that, i got dressed. then shrugging off the filthy thoughts as i brushed my teeth with his toothbrush and washing my face. feeling refreshed i breathed in a huge breath of air as my fingers touched the silver metal handle of the door. turning it i was surprised it opened, looking both ways i remember this hallway from last night when i got away.

turning to the left, i darted my eyes everywhere looking for the next exit. caught in my thoughts i bumped into the man i didn't want to see.

"oh." i squeaked, titling my head slightly to look at the man in front of me. "hello princess." he smirked while bringing his hand to my lower back, ignoring the way i felt it inch lower as seconds went by.

we both walked towards the lounge room, and he motioned for me to sit on his couch. cautiously taking a seat, i let myself relax into the plush cushion. i watched as he sat next to me, his want to have contact with me evident in his eyes. taking a deep breath i brought my hand up and rested it on his, hearing a small sharp gasp escape his mouth. i gave him a small smile, watching him carefully.

his shoulders relaxed while he turned his palm over, combing our hands together. i giggled softly as he smiled my way, his eyes turning to a beautiful golden color.

i noticed a small freckle in his eye and i laughed silently to myself, such a beautiful man with a beautiful flaw. he seemed too sweet and caring when he didn't have to hide his emotions. i was glad he was being open to me.

"w-what did you want to talk about?" i questioned softly, my voice smooth and delicate. "you." his rough voice grumbled, sending chills to my spine.

"i.. zayn." i whispered, looking into his eyes. "i want to know more about you." he mumbled, almost a pout forming on his luscious pink lips.

i sighed, gently playing with his fingers, "well.. go on then." he curled in his hand encasing it with his, making me look up at him. "why did you come to this forest?" i bit my lip, trying to remember that vague memory.

"i.. i think it's because m-my friends and i wanted a break.. a vacation." feeling tears brim my eyes as i thought of what they would all be going through.. what if they left me?

a small tear escaped as i thought of my best friends in danger or being left behind. i wiped it away, rubbing my eyes. zayn continued to stare at me, an intensity in his eyes i was foreign to. "i'm sorry," he spoke and the dark emotion of anger, sadness, and pure hell surfaced.

"i hate you." i mumbled, clenching my fists and wanting to do something reckless.. something to end this pain. to inflict pain on me. he stared at me, watching as i felt vulnerable but angry and upset at everything in my sight. "what do you want from me!" i cried, the emotions were too much as he continued to keep his stare.

i stood up, heading for the door, if he wanted to kill me he would've done it that first night i escaped. his hand gripped my waist as his other arm encased my torso. "don't leave.. even if you tried i'll always find my way back to you."

i felt myself slowly crumble, it's like the feeling you get when you try to make everyone happy and when you're trying too hard everyone isn't. and all the hard work of being happy constantly, goes to waste. i felt the feeling of lost and defeat and my inner walls crumbling piece by piece.

i leaned against the door, letting myself finally crumble. "please.." i whispered, both of us knowing what i wanted but not saying it. i brought up enough courage with a shudder to my breath.

"please.. m-make me forget." i whispered. he heard my whisper of help and nodded softly, "c'mere princess, i've got you."

he slowly lifted me bridal style and i wrapped my arms around his neck burying my face in his chest.

"i will take care of you."

++

it's a bit.. bipolar huh?

but it tends to happen, the brain can't process so much and it confuses the body as emotions come out of instinct.

questions ? concerns ?

vote. comment.

-softlou xx