Chapter 2

I walked into December High to see many happy kids and even happier teachers. I smiled to myself and went to my locker while Olive followed me.

"Aren't you gonna go to your locker Olive?" I asked her.

"Well," she answered. "We have first period together, and I can stop by my locker on the way there."

"Ok," I shut my locker door. "Let's go to your locker.

We walked down the hall for a while and stopped at her locker. Olive looked over at me.

"What are YOU doing?" She asked me now.

"Waiting on YOU." I answered with a smile.

"I'm fine, I'll see you in social studies." I shook my head.

I knew Olive wasn't fine. She is being bullied. I would tell a teacher, but I don't know who is bullying her. I don't want her getting hurt, even though December High has a lot of students, they don't pay very good attention outside of class, or inside.

"It's ok." I replied. "I can wait."

Olive sighed, as if getting annoyed with me. "Ok," she replied and shut her locker door. "Let's ROLL OUT!" Olive put her hand out and started speed walking, obviously making a Transformers joke. I laughed and followed her lead.

We walked into Mrs. Munnie's classroom and took our seats, Olive heading to the front, me heading in the back. Mrs. Munnie started class and I started tuning in.

                        --------

The class ended a lot earlier than 35 minutes. I guess that's the magic of the last day of school, classes feel like they end a lot earlier that they really do.

I stopped by Olive's desk and helped her get her stuff together, then we walked off to our classes, which were different this period.

I walked into my math class with the teacher, Mr. Smith, waiting for us all at the whiteboard. Then the bell rang.

                         --------

I walked out of my third period class, gym, out of breath. I stopped by my locker to drop off my clothes and went to put my stuff in Mr. Phifer's  classroom. I then headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch with my other friends.

I sat down at our regular table with my lunch and waited for the others. They started coming to the table, one by one.

We talked all throughout lunch, then one of the teachers called our table to go look at the jobs listed on a brown builtin board near the gym.

I flipped through the whole thing, looking for something that interested me.

Engineer? No.

Yard work? Nope.

Food delivery? Already got fired from that.

All my other friends went back to the table except Des.

"What kinda job you looking for Zack?" She asked me.

"I don't know," I replied. "Something interesting, I guess."

That's when I saw one.

It was a job for a night guard at a new haunted attraction, Fazbear's Fright. I tore it off the board.

" 'Looking for a job to scare your socks off?' " I read from the flyer. " 'Then come on down to Fazbear's Fright, the newest horror attraction to December County! Come down and register today!' " it gave the address below the little sort of summary.

"Well, that looks like fun Zack. Why don't you do that?" Des asked me. I looked over at her.

"Yeah, it sounds pretty interesting, and it would be fun to scare people. I'll do it!"

"Great! Let's tell the others!" And we went back to the table, Des telling everyone about my soon-to-be job.

It sounded awesome, and even looked cool from the picture on the flyer. I looked it over more times, thinking of how great it sounds.

I guess there really is a good job in December County...and it's just around the block from the school.

I mean really...how bad can it be?

                         --------

Hey Fanatics,

Sorry this took so long, my school is having History Day in a couple months, and my social studies teacher is having us study our topics like CRAZY!! I'm doing Urban Legends, and it could be a little hard with the topic this year.

Don't know what it is? Sorry, I'm not gonna tell you, I'm not even sure myself.

Anyways, like I said, Thanksgiving break is in two days, so I can try and get longer chapters out more frequently.

See Ya Later,
- MysteriousKyrgy :)