Chapter 9

I woke up on the office floor next to Olive, but she was sitting upright. I looked at her.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

She looked at me with terror on her face. "What WAS that?"

"I don't know," I replied. "But it could be when those five kids went missing. But...why did we have to touch Springtrap?"

Olive shrugged. "I don't know. We should go have a look."

"No," I replied. "What if something like that happens again? Or we get hurt? He is made of springlocks, which could kill us if we're not carful."

"Ok, then let's do some research."

I got up off the floor just in time to hear the 6 o'clock bell go off. I helped Olive to her feet. "Not here. Why not at your house? We can both spend the day researching, then report back to each other. Come to my house at about 11:30, ok?"

Olive nodded. We both left in my truck and I went home and took a nap.

-----

I woke up at about 6, which was weird for me. I got on my Mac and looked up somethings about Springtrap, supprizingly there were results for Springtrap.

An incident occured at the first Freddy Fazbear restaurant called Fazbear's Diner. The old suits that doubled as animatronics and suits simotaniously had multiple springlock failures, killing the two employees that were using them in suit form.

There have even been rumors going around that the man who killed the five kids from the past restaurant might be dead, and it has to do with one of these suits, but no one is for sure.

No one is for sure...I thought. Well then,

Olive, we have a mission.

Sorry for the short chapters!!!

-MysteriousKyrgy ♡