Chapter 10

I called Olive as soon as I closed my Mac. She answered right away.

"Hey," she said into the phone. "What's up? Did you find anything?"

"Yeah," I replied. "It's about Springtrap and the other guy who killed the kids."

"Really? Send me the link."

"Ok." I went to my email and send her a copy of the article I read.

She stayed silent as I thought she was reading it.

"Holy cow," she said after about a minute of silence between the phone. "That is weird."

"Yeah, I feel sorry for the poor souls who used the suits that night."

"Me too."

"Did you find anything?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Well, not really. Except for more proof of that theory that Vincent, who killed the kids, really did die."

"I believe he did die, but how?"

"The suit..." She trailed off.

"What?" I asked, unsure of what Olive just said.

"Look, I've gotta go, but I'll come by at about 11:39, then I'll explain then, ok?"

"Ok." I heard the phone click, then I hung up as well.

More proof...I thought. What was the first bit...

Then I remembered our little encounter as the kids. It made sense, but what was the other proof?

Once more, the short chapters could be normal for this, but there is about maybe 2 or 3 more chapters after this, ok? Then I'll post more Aaron and Demo.

Thanks,
- MysteriousKyrgy ♡