Chapter 11

Olive did come to my house at exactly 11:30, so we got into my green truck and left for Fazbear's Fright.

It felt like forever to get there, but Olive came up with some small talk to pass the time.

"So," I started, changing the topic from, 'what's your status with Jay?'. "What was that thing about the other piece of proof?"

"About the suit?" She responded.

"Yeah, what did you mean?"

"Think about it Zack..."

I did. It took me about a few seconds before I let the words, "the suit" sink in. I gasped.

"You mean-?" Olive interupted me then.

"Uston, Zack has finally figured it out!" She pretended to talk into a sort of headset, and pretend to receive an answer.

"Hardy Har Har," I replied with a grin on my face.

"I know.

"But yeah, something happened in Springtrap that involved Vincent, but I can't figure out what."

"Well, suppose Vincent isn't even dead," I started to theorize. "That proof would be garbage."

"Or would it...?" Olive then started to wave her hands around as if to spook me.

"Whatever." I stopped the truck. "Were here anyways."

"Alright!" Olive yelled as she jumped out of the truck. "Now to prove my theory is correct!" She put her fist up in the air. "Well, the Internet's theory, that is." She corrected herself, looking at me and pointing her index finger to the side. I smiled.

I opened the doors, and Olive ran off to the office. I locked the door back and went after her. I came back in the office to see her spinning in the black swivel chair. I laughed.

"Acting childish as always I see..." a mysterious voice said.

Olive continued to spin, making nothing of the sound. "Whatever Zack, you know I'm funny."

I looked up at the ceiling in shock and started to move towards Olive. "That...wasn't me."

Olive stopped spinning to look at me. "Really?" She asked me with a hint of worry.

"Yeah, no joke at all." I replied.

A male figure then walked into the office. He had purplish hair, a purple shirt and black vest over it, black pants and black dress shoes. His hair and clothes covered in soot marks and ashes.

"Who are you," I asked him frantically as I held Olive in a protective hug. "And how did you get in here?! This place is restricted to the public!"

"You left the door unlocked." He replied, leaning against the doorframe with a smug look on his ash covered face.

"Now I know your lying. I locked the door myself!"

I looked around on the floor for my duffle bag, remembering I had forgotten it the last few days, but it was gone. I looked back up at the man, but he was holding my dad's pistol that I had put in the bag.

"Looking for this?" He asked, twerling the gun on his index finger. He opened the barrel. "Oh look, it loaded. What a shame."

"What do you mean?" Olive asked. "And who are you?"

"Just call me Shadow Fred, if you please. Now," He leaned off the doorway and pointed the gun at Olive's head. "Start walking, and nobody gets hurt."

"What do you want?" I asked Shadow Fred.

"It's not me," He replied. "It's my boss. Let's just go, or I could easily kill the both of you."

I started walking over to him, Olive following close behind. We walked in front of the window in front of an office, and Shadow Fred went behind us. "So I don't deal with any funny business," He had said.

We walked a little longer then got to a hallway. I didn't know where to go, so I stopped. I turned to ask Shadow Fred where to go, but I heard him yell. I turned around faster to see another man standing in front of him, Shadow Fred's back to me. The man had a golden tuxedo on and black dress shoes. He was also covered head to toe in soot and ashes, but he had it worse. I even saw some burn marks.

"Fredbear?" He asked in shock and disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know. What are you doing here?"

"Can it Fred," He pointed the gun at the Fredbear guys head. "Or I'll shoot."

"I don't think that is nesesary," Fredbear then disappeared then reappeared in front of me, or behind Shadow Fred. "Cause I'm already dead." He whispered. Fredbear then went and snapped Shadow Fred's neck, and he fell over, dead. I gasped and Fredbear turned to look at me.

"Oh, hello." He said, as if he just didn't kill someone about 10 seconds ago. He looked me over. "You really are the spitting image of Mike and Bonnie Schmidt." He then looked at Olive who was behind me. "You sure don't look like your mother, Chelsea."

We both gasped. "How do you know my parents?!" I asked first.

"And how did you know my mom's name?" Olive asked him next.

"Well," Fredbear started. "I knew both of your parents, Zack, your father being a pain in the butt, but I mostly watched over your mom."

I thought for a moment then gasped once more.

"Are you...the guy my dad was talking about? The 'spirit' that tried to stop him from burning down Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?"

Fredbear looked honored. "Why yes I am, but I need your help. I'm not here to harm you, I'm here to protect."

"What do you need?" Olive asked.

"I need you to kill Vincent, Zackery." Fredbear responded.