Chapter 13

We finally stopped at a wall. I looked down at Peter. "Why are we here?" I asked.

Peter looked up at me. "He is in here."

Timmy looked at him, and Peter turned to face him. "Are you sure, Peter?" Timmy asked.

"I wouldn't summon you if it was for nothing." Peter replied, frankly.

Timmy smiled.

All the kids then started banging on the wall. It sounded hollow.

"Why are you doing that?" Olive asked.

"This way, we can break down the wall." Timmy informed her. "Vincent should be on the other side, waiting for us."

The kids banged louder, then we heard a scream. It was manly though.

"Stop!" A voice said from the other side of the wall. "Stop, whoever you are!"

All six kids continued to bang on the wall, then it fell inwards, and the man screamed once again. It was Vincent, the man from that vision Olive and I went through as the kids.

Five of the kids, including Peter, lined up in front of the opening, shoving Timmy, Olive and me inside of the room with Vincent. Timmy started walking towards him.

"Stop!" Vincent repeated. "Stop moving! Quit!"

Timmy kept walking, making Vincent run to the side of the room. Timmy followed him, and Vincent ran to the other side.

This pattern continued about 2 more times, until Vincent noticed something on the floor. It was Springtrap, lying on the ground probably in suit form. Vincent opened his back and climbed inside of Springtrap. He then laughed.

"Can't get me now!" He bragged like a small child.

I looked up, feeling something on my head. It was water. I looked over at Vincent in the suit. Water was falling on top of him as well. Then it happened.

I heard three very loud snaps, then Vincent screamed, as if in a lot of pain. The water must've loosened the springlocks, causing them to snap. They had just snapped at the right time.

Vincent then kneeled down on the floor, gasping for breath, but only made it worse. He then leaned against the wall and started twitching. Then, he stopped.

Olive and I turned around to look at Peter, Timmy and the other four. The were still white like before, but the color was starting to fade.

"What's going on?" Olive asked Peter.

"Vincent is dead," Peter started.

"Now, our spirits can finally rest in piece." Timmy finished.

"Oh," Olive said.

Peter looked up at me now. "Zack, we may be leaving," He started. "But do us this last favor,

"Burn this place to the ground."

I nodded, happy to do so. All six kids then disappeared into the air, never to be seen again. I looked at Olive and she nodded. We left Fazbear's Fright and went out front.

Before I had left, I flipped a switch, setting off gas inside of the place. I took out a lighter that I forgotten I ever had and threw it at Fazbear's Fright. Olive and I ran down the street, feeling the blow from the explosion. I heard screams from the neighbors, but that didn't make Olive and me stop. We turned to look at the place.

It was engulfed in flames from the fire, a huge on in fact. The yellow and orange flames surrounding the building.

The firefighters and ambulance didn't get there till about 30 minutes later, the building almost entirely burned to the ground.

Olive and I walked home, since my truck had blown up from the explosion, but I should get another one at some point.

I got home after getting Olive home and took a nap in my room, still able to hear the sirens from the ambulance and firefighters in the background. Suprisingly, the sound helped me go to sleep.