Chapter 8

I opened my eyes and tried to move, but couldn't. I looked down at myself, well, now I wasn't really me. I was about the size of a five or six year old. I looked over to my left to see Olive. She was about the same hight as me. We both looked forward now. There was a wooden stage in front of us. We looked on the stage and saw some robots, or animatronics. I remember there names, I heard about them from somewhere. One was a blue rabbit, his name was Toy Bonnie. Another was a, what's the word, 'showy' chicken named Toy Chica. The final one was a bear named Toy Freddy. They were singing and I think I could hear little kids laughing. We must be at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, before the one my mom worked at.

The animatronics stopped singing and everyone cheered. Olive and I started walking volentarily to another group of kids. There was about three of them. We talked with them, but I wasn't paying attention to what.

Then, a robot walked over to us. It was a golden bear.

"Hey kids!" He said. "I'm Fredbear! You five have been selected to win a special prize, which will be given to you by the Fazbear crew themselves!" We all started cheering with excitement. "Just follow me!"

We all started to follow the robot into what looked like a spare room near the stage. No body stopped us, we just followed the Fazbear robot.

All five of us got in there and the robot shut the door. He then took off his head. There was a man under it. He had brown hair with a purple tent to it and dark brown eyes.

"Where is the Fazbear crew?" A girl next to Olive asked the man.

We all heard a lock, then the man took off the rest of the suit. Under that, he had a security guard outfit on, but it was purple.

"I haven't the slightest idea." He replied with the most evil grin in the world.

I started freaking out, but only internally. I couldn't move on my own.

The purple man asked us to stay very quiet, no matter what, but I wanted to scream my lungs out. I looked over at Olive, and I think she wanted to do the same. She looked so frightened. The purple man said he had to look at something, so he said we could talk. I could finally move my fingers on my own, and so could Olive. We both ran over to the door and tried to open it, but we couldn't.

"It must be locked on the outside." I said in a sort of childish voice.

Olive leaned in closer to me. "Isn't this the incident with the five missing kids?" She whispered to me in a childish voice as well.

I freaked out.

The purple man came back and ask for a little girl to go over with him. I couldn't move again, but when she left I could.

"Why can we not move at some points in time?" Olive asked.

"Maybe so we don't mess up the time line." I replied, a little unsure.

I then heard a muffled scream and I think Olive did too. The other two kids didn't notice. Purple Guy came back and got a boy and did the same with the little girl. Either Olive or I was next.

"What do we do?" Olive asked.

"We'll have to wait." Was all I could reply with.

Purple Guy came back and got Olive next. I heard her muffled scream then silence. I was next.

Purple Guy just straight up came over to me and dragged me to the small area where the other kids were murdered.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They already got their prizes and left." He replied. It seemed that I got happy at this, but on the inside, I was terrified.

I got to the back room and started to get very scared. There was bloody carcasses every where. Plus, all the blood. A little kid this age should never have to see something like this!

The purple guy then put a hand over my mouth, took out an already bloody knife, and went to stab me in the head. The blood trickled down my neck and I fell over, dead.