I'm Sorry, I Can't Be, Perfect

Andy's PoV
When me and Cobolt got back to the house Ashley was gone, thank god, but upon seeing his old room we saw most of his stuff still there,
"Looks like the freak doesn't want to leave." I heard Bolt say behind me, I hated when he called Ashley names, but right now I couldn't care less due to his actions the past week.

"When he gets back I'll make sure he bloody does." I say with anger hidden behind my words that he did not heed my warning.

Just as we left the room there was frantic knocking on the front door that didn't stop till I opened it, I was greeted by the whole band, with the exception of Ashley.

"You wanted his explanation, here you go." Jinxx said while handing me a camcorder, I wasn't entirely sure what he meant but why a camcorder, why can't he just tell us straight?

Once we were all settled in the lounge room and I had connected the camcorder to the television, we sat down to watch and find out what his goddamn problem is.

- - -

I wasn't expecting that, he just told us everything that we never knew about him, I can't believe he never came to me about all this sooner, I can't believe I was so goddamn blind.

All this time, I should've been there, he was my brother, figuratively, and I pushed him away.
How could I have made him feel like a stranger?

Wait, why is he telling us all this now?

Maybe Bolt was right. Maybe he is just an attention seeking whore.

Jake's PoV
Oh my God, I can't believe I was so stupid, he was always quiet but he always stuck by us no matter what. Always helped if we asked, always their if we needed to talk and none of us noticed how much pain he was feeling, none of us were there for him. All the arguments over food I never once thought he was anorexic and he's gay? Why didn't he tell us, and why didn't he talk to us about the cutting? Oh my god I feel so useless, I could've helped, no, I should've helped him.

I can't believe I treated him that way, I pushed him away, I made him do this, we all did this, he felt unwanted like we didn't want him there how could we have been so stupid.

What does he mean by he won't be needing his stuff no more? Please don't tell me he's gonna commit suicide, we need to find him before its to late.

This is all my fault

CC's PoV
Everything that's happened this past week, even more since the start of tour, I couldn't believe it, I was part of the reason he was gone, he's gone and we don't know if we can bring him back.

He just poured his heart out to us, everything he couldn't say in person, everything he's hide from us all these years, we couldn't look long enough to see how deep his pain ran, Ashley's hug always made you feel like you meant something so if we were upset we went to him, but now who's there to hug him.

I have no idea where he could've went to, he could be halfway across the world for all we know, it's gonna take a while but I'm gonna do everything in my power to get him back.

This is all my fault

Jinxxs' PoV
They wanted an explanation, now they got one, I hope they're happy.

The guys all looked shocked, Jake and CC were almost in tears by the end of the video, Andy looked conflicted about something and Cobolt surprisingly was in tears.

There was so much I never knew, self-harm was only the tip of the iceberg, and like an iceberg, it went deeper and bigger and all the more deadly.

"We gotta find him." I was shocked to hear this from Cobolt, everyone looked at him in surprise, since he added why, "It's partly my fault he's gone, I'm the reason he felt that way, even though I still don't like him, nobody should be made to feel like that."

After everything, all the fights and Cobolt wants to help him, he's such a kind soul, always thinking about others, how did Andy find this guy?

"Well what are we waiting for?" I questioned, "let's find him!"

Everybody was all up for it, Andy not so much but I'll speak to him later, now we just need to figure out where he could've went.

An/Get ready for a shock, good shock hopefully. Tell me what you think it's gonna be.

And thanks for actually taking the time to read this, love you guys!!

Title- Simple Plan-Perfect
-Scarz💙