I Never Claimed To Be A Saint

Andy's PoV
What have I done? I love Cobolt, but, I love Ashley more. I never thought I would have a chance so I never chased after him, I let him go but now I've let them both slip through my fingers like sand in an hourglass, and I don't think there is anyway I could fix it.

I watched as my band mates, my brothers all left my home, all of them angry at me. I don't blame them I'm angry at myself, I wish I could go back to before the tour started, before I started dating Cobolt, before everything went to shit. I could've stopped all of this, but instead I was the cause.

I wanted so badly to throw stuff, just wreck the place in one big tantrum, but I didn't, instead I began cleaning up the mess that was already made.

Once I had put the house in order, and only Ashley's room to do I set to work with that, I hadn't been in here since he left the first time, only the guys and they had trashed the place. After I had gathered all the clothing that was strewn across the room and put the back in their respective drawers, neatly might I add, I began to see smudges of blood on the laminated flooring. It must've been from his arms which, in the video had deep gauges along them, not deep enough to cause irreversible damage but enough to cause severe pain. I hated the thought of my friends blood being on the floor.

After I had finished with Ashley's room, which included remaking his bed with clean sheets and removing a box of sharp objects that was underneath his mattress, I didn't really know what to do with myself, my friends had left because of what I had done, they probably hate me now, I do to, but I couldn't help it, it just felt so right, I love him with everything in me and I couldn't let that moment go.

He kissed back, so he had to have wanted it. If I hadn't have had Cobolt would he have flipped the way he did? Probably not. God I'm so stupid. What if I just try to talk to him, explain everything, be open an honest, honesty can get you far so why not try, it'd be better than to lie at least.

That's it, it's decided, I'm going to Bolts place, I need to talk to him, I need to talk to them both.

Ashley's PoV
I was awoken by loud consistent banging, presumably coming from the front door, it was still dark out and checking my phone that was on the nightstand it was just after 2am. Who the hell would be tryna break down the front door at this time of night?

I heard a door open, I'm pretty sure it was the door to Cobolts room as I heard his cursed mumbles as he went to see what was going on, untangling myself from Ryann I decided to go after him and check it out to, I was curious.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I couldn't see the front door but hearing his voice made me stop dead in my tracks, I didn't wanna see him right now, I don't know when I'll ever want to see him. How could he do something like that? He cheated on someone, broke their heart. That's an unforgivable thing to do.

I couldn't hear much of their conversation as they were whispering, but I could make out some,

"I'm sorry Bolt, can we talk? All three of us, I just want to explain." he said, his voice was hoarse and strained, like he'd been crying, or maybe it was just because he was whispering, I don't know cause i couldn't see him.

"is now really the best time for that?" I couldn't detect any emotion from Cobolt, he just sounded bored, like he couldn't be bothered dealing with him, I don't blame him. I couldn't hear the next part in the conversation, but I stayed hidden for now

"wait through there, I'll go get him" that was Cobolt, he sounded defeated, like he'd just lost an argument, he probably did. Cobolt had made his was towards the stairs and had began accending them before stopping mid step when he realised I was sat at the top of them.

He motioned for me to follow him, I was unsure but his eyes, his eyes made me trust him enough, not fully, but enough to know he wouldn't let anythong bad happen. That was enough for me to follow his trail into the living room, where Andrew quietly sat on the sofa.

"so you wanted to talk, now talk. We ate both listening." Cobolt demanded, Andy looked up, a but startled at the sudden voice that echoed in the stillness of the room. His eyes were red rimmed and his eyeliner was smudges slightly so it told me that he had definitely been crying, now this may sound harsh but good, he deserves it.

I was a bit scared right now, I didn't know what he was going to say, was he going to break our hearts even more? How much more could one guy hurt the both of us at the same time. I didn't want to hear what he had to say next but something in me told me to hear him out, that it'd be worth it, I don't know what could be worth it but I listened to my gut and stayed put, silently waiting in the couch as he opened his mouth, he began to speak.

Okay guys, I'm looking to have this story finished by about April, I know Me stick to deadlines, that's never gonna happen but, I know I need to finish by then, there may be a sequel if people want it, but that also depends on what happens during April, cause something big is happening in my life. Thanks for sticking with this story guys, I know I'm a pain in the ass for updating

I'm gonna go back and probably rewrite alot of this, I started this ages ago and I think it definitely needs some work cause it's just a pile a shite 😂

Title- Slipknot-Snuff
-Psycho 🔥