16

Who's ready to learn some more about Cobolt? Picture is of Cobolt ^^^^ and if you know that is I will love you forever just so ya know

Cobolt's PoV
I seriously couldn't even stand the thought of being in the same room as Andy right now, so I grabbed Ryann, who, was completely oblivious to all the goings on and apparently enjoying the show...and her burger. Damn she's so innocent its unbearably cute.

Carrying her upstairs on my hip, the paternal, caring side I hid from everyone took over as I took her into the guest bedroom so I could her with her shoes and coat while Ashley got himself ready to go as well. I was planning on going to wherever Ashley'd been staying to get a fair amount of clothing for them both to last them some and whatever else they may need, and to then take them tothe small 2 bedroom apartment I still owned just 20 minutes from Andy's.

I told Jinxx of my plan while I proceeded to tie Ryann's shoelaces since they weren't cooperating for her and to save us some time, he was quick to agree after I told him it would give Andy a chance to mull over all the pain he had caused in the last hour or so.

Once we were ready for outdoor travel we made our way outside towards my car, I noticed a booster seat in the back which I knew didn't belong to me or any of the other guys so I came to the conclusion of Andy using my car last night instead of his own to collect Ashley.

"I'm gonna assume that's Ryann's." I spoke to Ashley, it was kind of a question but more of a statement which needed some confirmation, to which he nodded and opened the door of which the booster seat was at, once Ryann was all strapped in we hopped in our respective sides and started the car off with Ashley's directions.

Upon arriving at the 2 story country house, I noticed Ashley had a longing look on his face, almost pained. I left him in silence and never bothered to question him at the moment, not saying I won't do such a thing later

"Why ya doin' this?" Ashley whispered almost inaudibly, he turned to look at me, a slightly defeated look in his eyes while his face was emotionless, he must've noted the confusion on my face so before I asked what he meant, he explained further, "like, no more than 2 weeks ago you hated my guts for taking a swing at you. Now you're helping us out, being nice when I was mean to you before, why?" That makes more sense,

"Overall I'm an overly nice and forgiving person but, I've seen first hand what it's like for someone like you, I know you  didn't really mean everything you said or did, it's just your mind's reaction in a messed up way." I said, in directly referencing his issues of self harm and anorexia

"What do you mean? If you don't mind me asking. And you're so good with Ryann, why you helping her too?" He got curious,

"I raised my younger siblings from when I was around 11 since my parents were always working to bring money in, my sister, Acadia, suffered from anorexia and bulimia, and my brother, Shannon, had DID and self harmed, I watched them go through it, so I know its hard, even from only watching and helping. That's why I've kinda stolen your daughter, reminds me of home." I laughed slightly as I said the last bit, as Ashley did to thankfully, he also nodded his head in understanding as we walked up the garden path, my hand holding Ryann's, while Ashley got the keys to open the door.

Once Ashley had the door opened and we had entered into a spacious foyer, I took in how spotless the house was, nothing out of place, pictures hanging in frames along the walls and up the staircase, some of Ryann, some of Ashley and another woman, or Ryann with either Ashley or the woman who I'm assuming is her mother, or they were of the three of them.

"I thought you were gay?" I quizzed while pointed a finger at a picture of just Ashley and the woman, he looked around, puzzled for a moment before realising what I was getting at,

"Aw, no. I am gay. That's Aurora, she's like my sister, also Ryann's mom," he stated, he must've realised what my next question would've been so before I got the chance to ask, he started answering, "We worked in porn when we first got to LA just to get money to keep us afloat, we both agreed to do straight tuff only since we were both as straight as a roundabout, the place we worked wasn't exactly excellent since the wouldn't let use condoms, so when she got sick and found out she was pregnant, we quit, we got a DNA test to see if it was mine since I did so many shoots with her there was a high chance it was mine. Which she was."

I only nodded my head to show understanding as I dint have anything to say further and no other questions, so we continued to do what we had initially came here to do pack a bag for each of them. I sent Ashley off to get his own stuff while I would help Ryann, he argued to start with but eventually gave in and let me help. I let Ryann go get dressed into some day clothes since she was still currently in her pajamas, while I put some tops and pants in a duffle bag, I would leave her underwear for her to pack since I wasn't exactly comfortable with doing such a task. I also packed some pajamas as well and another pair of shoes, a pair of hello kitty sneakers.

Once Ryann was dressed and her coat and shoes back on she asked if were okay to bring some toys, which I had no.problem with as long as her father didn't mind them leaving the house, to which Ashley had agreed to when asked promptly upon his arrival into the my little pony themed room, once the toys that she wished to bring were stored into a bright pink Vans backpack we headed out with there belongings and put them in the boot of my car, after Ashley double checked he locked the front door we were back on the road heading towards my apartment which all the guys except Andy were all gathered at since Jake sent me a text about half an hour ago.

Wow, 2 in 2 days someone call an ambulance there's something seriously wrong with me!!! XD
-Mallak