The Publicist's Plight - Copyright Notice & Preliminary Author's Note

© 2016 by, Hailey Allen

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher, except as provided by United States of America copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, at ceaselessmindmail@yahoo.com.

The Harrison Inc. Series: The Publicist's Plight (Book I) is recommended for audiences 17 and older due to:

-Profanity

-Sexual Content & Nudity

-Crude Humor

-Violence

-Alcohol and Drug Use

-Frightening and Intense Scenes

-Suggestive Content

**

Hey, y'all!

Thank you for reading The Publicist's Plight (Harrison Inc. Series - Book I) or previously known as Playboy Rehab (Rewritten and Revised Version)!

Some of you may be here from the original, and others, you may be here for the first time. Either way, I hope this rewrite is a story that you can enjoy!

Just a few important things to note before you guys begin reading:

•This is a rewrite, so the events in the original story will not be exact in this version, and there will be many things added to this version that weren't present in the last. So please be prepared for many changes.

•My update schedule is random

•Every chapter will have a "Song of the Chapter." Each song IS PLAYABLE (I check to make sure each song is able to play.) but if, for some reason, it doesn't play for you, all the songs are available under one playlist  on Spotify. The playlist is the EXACT SAME NAME as this book (The Harrison Inc. Series: The Publicist's Plight (Book I). If you don't want to put the whole title just type in The Publicists Plight. I have placed the songs in order from chapter one and so forth.

•Even though this is a rewrite, there will be some errors that I miss or some sections I may want to rewrite again. So some chapters may not correspond with the previous ones because I may change things along the way.

•The OFFICIAL Instagram for this book and the rest of the Harrison Inc Rewritten Series is @/harrisonincseries
I post updates, edits and other cool things and IMPORTANT information so make sure to follow!

That's it! Make sure to leave comments along the way and to share this story; your words inspire mine.

Have fun! (*sexy wink*)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Hailey ❤️