Chapter Sixty Five: Forgive Me for My Transgressions

**

I had never been a victim of "the morning after" until now.

You know—leaving the location that you had sex at with a mixture of guilt and pleasure in your system, wearing the same clothes as the night before, holding your head down, that sort of thing.

After getting dressed in the clothes I wore the day before, Sebastian walks me out of his house to his driveway. Despite holding my head down, the bright sun still burns my eyes.

Even the sun is judging me.

I haven't turned on my phone since last night. It's both a blessing and a curse; I hate being so disconnected, yet it is nice to detach once in a while. Plus, Sebastian would roll his eyes if I turned on my phone with the excuse of 'work' leaving my tongue. Somehow, I feel like I've forgotten something in the absence of my cell phone.

It isn't something new, I guess.

I notice Sebastian smirking at my car when we're outside.

"This is your car?" he asks me. "It's cute."

My jaw almost hits the floor.

"Cute? This car isn't 'cute'. This is a BMW M6 Gran Coupé—A very expensive and highly reliable sports car."

Sebastian crosses his arms over his chest. I can tell he's holding in his laughter at my outburst. "I know. Doesn't mean that it can't be cute. It fits you."

"Well, not everyone can drive an Aston Martin. And besides, who knows how many cars you have in your garage?"

Sebastian avoids my eyes, "I'm not going to answer that question."

With a righteous nod, I unlock my car door and throw my purse inside. Sebastian is standing behind me, and when I turn around, him and I are face to face. He doesn't say anything; I have a hard time forming words. Every time I look at him, I'm reminded of the events of the night before and get shivers.

"I had a really great time." 'Great' is an understatement. "Um...I suppose I'll see you tomorrow morning. Or next week; it's crazy how close we are to meeting with the Board—"

Sebastian cuts me off with a kiss that makes me forget everything I was going to say and even parts of what I said. Slow and gentle; the opposite of how he fucked me last night.

When his lips part from mine, he looks beyond amused at my expression.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he says.

I nod up at him, "Y-yeah, I-tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Mister Sebastian!"

Our attention is brought to Viv walking up the driveway, her black purse close to her side as she waddles closer towards us. Her eyes lock onto him, then onto me, then onto him again.

"See? I could have made bedroom fancy before I left!" she exclaims.

"Viv!" Sebastian yells. At this point, I'm laughing while entering my vehicle. I leave Sebastian and Viv to argue about how her "unfiltered" nature isn't much necessary.

The security in the control room give me the snidest smirks when they open the gate for me. I'll admit, I feel a little embarrassed, but at the same time, I also feel liberated. Even when I turn on the radio, "I'm Every Woman" by Chaka Khan comes on to congratulate me; despite the shitty couple of days I've had, yesterday seems to have made up for it—Sebastian confessed that he indeed is attracted to me, we both had the most amazing sex of my life, and I also experienced my very first oral sex experience on top of a kitchen island.