~when you first meet~

Rin was walking around looking for something to eat, blood, pleaser, or both. He grinned at the thought. He continued to walk down the street and saw a male with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. The male was around (age), Rin always loved male's blood and their pleaser. When people ask him why he likes males and not women. He just shrugged at them because he couldn't really explain it.
Ok back to the story. Rin was sneaking up behind the younger and smaller male. The male could feel something behind him but he didn't know what.
"Hello my prey~" Rin purred into the smaller male's ear.
The (h/c) turned around quickly but before he could say any thing he was pinned to the wall behind him. Rin's leg went between the male's legs as he pinned his hands above his head. Rin whispered in the male's ear "If you refuse, then I'll force you to come with me~" After he said that he nibbled the male's ear, making him jump.

"Please what are going to do with me?" (y/n) said with a hint of fear in his voice, But then someone shot Rin in the shoulder causing Rin to stumble away from (y/n). It was the police that had shot Rin. Rin was standing there holding his arm still wanting to take (y/n) with to his house.

([M/N]'s P.O.V)

"(M/N)!!! You alright!!??" My dad ,the chief of police, shouted. And said "Yeah, I'm fine"

Rin stood straight and said "So that's why you have guts kid your daddy is an officer," Blood was running down Rin's arm where he was shot. He doesn't look to happy to see my dad. My dad said "Rin why are you you after my son?" Rin smirked and shrugged but then he said with a stern face "I didn't he was your child."

My father shouted "KILLING ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS WASN'T ENOUGH, HUH!?" Rin closed his eyes and then looked like he could kill, that sent fear through my body. Rin's eyes were black where it was white, his irises were also black and his pupils are a glowing blood red, Then he said with a deep and sexy- what am i thinking. Then he said with a deep voice "Ya know don't care anymore," Rin began to walk past my dad and said to him, "But I will come for your son and make him...mine~" Then Rin disappears and my dad's eyes were wide.

(To Be Continued......)