~when you lose your virginity~ o///o Part 1

(Previously...)

"You make horny~ So I'm gonna have to punish you~"

Oolala~

France: honhonhon~

OUT OF HERE FRANCE!!!!

~~~~

(M/N's P.O.V)

Rin was pinning me to the couch with a smirk on his. I closed my eyes when he leaned down but I felt something warm on my lips. When I opened my eyes, I saw That Rin was KISSING me. But I didn't push him away, but I actually kissed back. I could that Rin was surprised but he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I slowly parted my lips and he slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned.

I could feel Rin's fangs. And our air was running low so he parted from the kiss. With both of us panting Rin whispered in my ear, "Are you a virgin, M/N?" I looked at him shyly and nodded. He just smirked and started to kiss from my lips to my neck. I shivered at the new feeling. He started to unbutton my shirt. I look at Rin and his eyes were a pinkish color.

Rin started kiss to chest on my chest and was teasing my member through my pants. Then with one swipe my pants and boxers were gone. With that move made me gasp.

Then I realized that Rin's eyes looks like Sebastian's pink eyes.

(To be continued)

*laughing to death*

France: *chuckling*