~When you have a hot make-out with Rin/you meet another cp~

(Previously)
"You liked that didn't you, My prey~"
(to be continued...)
*Faints and nose bleeds*
Francis: I wish i was Reader-chan
*Wakes up* NO!!!!!
~~~~~~~~

(M/N's P.O.V)
I looked at rin feeling blood run down my neck. But i didn't care. All i cared about right now is the feeling Rin gave me a few seconds ago. I was panting, feeling lustful. I grabbed Rin by his tie and pulled him into and passionate kiss.
I could tell he was surprised at first but then returned the kiss and in a few seconds Rin licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in. His tongue slips into my mouth with ease. As we kiss Rin's fangs cut my bottom lip. My mind went blank when Rin bit me. I wasn't thinking before I kissed him.

Then there was a knock on the front door and then again and again. Then it got louder and I pulled away so Rin could answer it but he said, "Sore o mushi shimasu." (Japanese for Ignore it) And some how I under stood it and let him kiss me again.

But as soon as we started kissing the door was broken down and Rin pulled away and said loudly, "Chikushō!" (Japanese for Damn it) And Rin got up and went to see what broken down his door and then I heard Rin shout, "Anata wa watashi o karakakkuso sa nakya!" Then I saw three men fly into the room.

It was Ej, Jeff, and BEN! Rin came in while popping his knuckles and looked mad. But Rin came back to the couch and put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. Jeff shouted, "Rin-sama! what did we do wrong!?" Ej and BEN look at the killer and shouted, "YOU BROKE DOWN HIS DOOR!!!!" Jeff sat right on the floor and pouted. Ej sighed and said, "Sorry Rin. Jeff was being impatient as always." BEN nodded in agreement and then three noticed me, I feel like the spotlight was on me and went as close as possible to Rin. Then Jeff gasped and stood up quickly and said loudly, "You were feeding on him!" Rin nodded and I looked up at him and then back to Jeff. Jeff said angrily/confused, "But I thought you liked me Rin-sama!" Rin looked at Jeff and shook his head, and held me closer if possible. Rin finally said, "I was waiting for him to get old enough for me to keep and pleaser~"

Ej and Ben were in shock that Rin said that with out a smirk or something, and Jeff was pissed. Rin then said, "And don't you like Slender anyway?" Jeff blushed at Rin's comment but before Jeff could say something rin waved his hand for them to leave. They went up stair after they figured out what Rin wanted to do.

I looked at Rin in confusion and he just smirked down at me. He lick his licked his lips and his eyes turned a deeper red.

(To Be Continued...)

Me: EJ, JEFF BEN! WHY DID YOU MESS UP THE MOMENT!!??

France: *sighs* At lease it was a good make-out session....

Me: For once your right.