Senpai~ NOTICE ME~!!! Part 2

Jeff inched his way over to me slowly, while slowly bringing up his knife. "You took him away~!!!" His eyes had the clear emotion of insanity as he looked into my eyes. The next thing I know is that he is standing right next to me. "You deserve to be punished!!! For stealing my SENPAI!!!!!" He shouted in to my face.

I looked at Jeff scared and he chuckled at my weak state. Then he brought his Knife. to my neck and said " you will pay for taking my senpai!!" I squecked as he added preasure on my neck with the knife. The knife cut my skin Causing me to wince. It started to bleed and I screamed when Jeff stabbed my arm. Then he Stabbed me in my stomach which caused me to scream even louder .
Then there was a loud crash, I looked over and Saw Rin . He looked mad . He then threw Jeff backwards into a wall. Then Rin said," what the hell do you think you're doing?" He glared at Jeff and turned to me and started to undo my bindings. Then he undid the last one and I looked at his now green eyes.

But then I hear, "If I can't have senpai no one can!!!!" Then Rings eyes widen and I look behind him to see Jeff stabbing him, in his back. When Jeff pulled the knife out Rin collapsed on to me and Jeff silt his own throat. (I'm sorry for all the Jeff the killer fans >~<)

Jeff'sbody fell to the floor with a thud. Rin's breathing is unsteady and he was panting. I forget that those girls turned him human. "Rin? RIN? Rin please stay with me!" Summoned all of my strength and carried Rin out of the room and to the liveing room. Dr. Smiley just happened to be sitting there on the love seat. I laid Rin on to the couch and ran over to Smiley. "Smiley! Can you help Rin he was turned human and then stabbed!?"

Smiley looked at me and nodded and then asked me,"But what about your wounds? You look you've been bleeding really badly." I looked down and saw that my wounds were almost completely healed. Smiley studied Rin and then picked him up and carried him to his lab.

(To be continued...)

What will happen to Rin?

France: Will he die or will he survive?

Tony: I hope he dies... =_=

*punches Tony* see in the next chapter! Bye~!