Is this the end? Part 1

(Kenji's current look)

M/n P.OV

When Smiley let me see Rin he was laying on the table, a sleep. I sat next to him and brushed his hair out of his face. This is the second time he has been injured while knowing me... 'He looks so peaceful' I thought as I look at his face. I then put my head down on the table whispering, "this is all my fault," over and over again.

Then I feel a big warm hand being placed on top of my head. I look up and see Rin smiling at me. I felt my eyes water a little and I take a hold of his hand. Then I kiss his lips gently. As I pull away there was a knock coming from the direction of the door. I pull away and look over to see Kenji. "M/N I need to talk to you, come find me when you are done." With that he walked out.

Kenji's P.O.V

I head to my room to change out of my street clothes. And into a black button up shirt, dark grey silk vest, a silk black tie, and very dark grey slacks. I was putting on my dress shoes with some one knocked on my door. I put down my shoe and walked to my door and when I opened the door I see M/N.

"What did you want to talk about?" He said with his arms crossed.

"Come in and I'll tell you," I said as I guided him in to my room and closed the door.