~you meet again~

([M/N] P.O.V)
After that night i saw Rin, I couldn't stop thinking about him, Right now I'm in school looking out a window. It's been a week since I've seen Rin and he is all I could think about. My teacher slammed his ruler on my desk shouting, "Mr. (L/N) this is the third time I caught you not paying attention!" I said, "I'm sorry sir." He walked away and was getting ready to start teaching but there was a knock at the door. My teacher went to answer the door and there was the principle and a student that looked familiar.

The principle said "You have a new student his name is Rin .S." Then the student walked in looked around the class and his gaze landed on me. I avoided eye contact then the teacher said "(M/N)! raise your hand." I did what I was told. Then the teacher said, "You will be sitting next to him Mr. Rin." Rin sat in his new seat and all I could do is stare at him. He smirked and whispered, "Nice to see you again my prey~" Then I realized that it was Rin! (you figured it out even though he use his name as his fake name!) I blushed remembering what he almost did to me. The teacher went on teaching.

(time skip to the end of the at school)

I was walking out of school, when I felt something grab my butt. I jumped and blushed. I turned to my right and saw Rin walking next to me. He had a pervy smirk on his face and then he put his arm around my shoulders and leaned down to my ear and whispered, "You are turning me on just look the way you do~" He bit my ear gently and I gasped and blushed.

Then my friend Emi came up and slapped my ass and said, "Nice ass, [M/N]!" I blushed and grumbled, "Why are people slapping or grabbing my ass?" Rin chuckled and said, "Well who wouldn't grab it?" Emi left with a group of girls. Rin asked, "Wanna come to my house and spend the night?"

I asked, "Are you going to do anything to me?" Rin shook his head and had a smirk then said, "But if you provoke me then maybe." I thought about it. It is Friday and he is a part of my class so what heck. I said, "Sure I'll stay the night with you but I'll have to get some clothes from my house first." He nodded and we walked to my house and then walked inside my house and he changed his hair color and eye color so my dad won't notice him. We went to my room and he saw pictures of my favorite Creepasta characters and he smirked and picked it up and walked up behind me. He out his head on my shoulder and held the picture in front of me and said, "I didn't know you liked Creepypasta and me~" I looked at him weird and asked, "What are you talking about?" He point to a young Creepypasta character that had red hair and was wearing the same as Rin when I meet and looked the same but younger. Then I realized my favorite Creepypasta is my cru-I mean my new friend. I said, "What!?" I snatched the picture from Rin and looked closely at the person in the picture and he was right this is him but he was younger in the picture. I hear him say, "I was 18 in that picture." Then he whispered in my ear, "But now I'm 21" My eyes widened and I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face. He then said, "I remember seeing you when you were little. You were so cute and happy. then you started getting into Creepypastas That made me so excited."

He was smiling kindly, and lovingly. I asked him "How did you know me when I was little?" He sighed and said, "I knew your father and used to work with him and I might have stalked you a couple of time." He mumbled the last part with a blush. I finally got my stuff together and said, "You ready?" He nodded and opened the door for me and I walked out. Almost every time I'm with him I blush, act nervous, my heart starts pounding, and my hands start to sweat. What is this feeling I have?

(To be continued....)

XD Cliffhanger of sorts.