The Slender-Mansion!?

(new characters and something happens to the reader)

{Reader's P.O.V}

When I wake up everything is still black. I think I'm blindfolded (nah what made you think that). I think I hear something. What is that? Voices? 

"He is bigger than I remembered."

"Well that was ten years ago.."

"OMG! Is this M/N I've heard so much about him!!!"

"Shut up, Nina!!"

Rin?

"Tony I think you used the wrong drug because he hasn't woken up yet!" (rin)

"Shut up. You just told me to knock him out...."

I pull down the blindfold and see Rin in Tony's face, growling at him."Rin!?" He stops and looks at me and tony. "I thought he'd be die from the mixture I put in his system... I guessed wrong" Rin looked like he was gonna kill tony. I stood up, it was a little wobbly but I didn't fall.

"You're awake my child. We were starting to get worried." I turned my head towards the voice it was.... SLENDERMAN!!!??? I hid my scared emotion and looked around the room. i'm  in the Slender-mansion. I then see a man with white hair and gold eyes.

"Is there interesting about my face, M/N?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Is there interesting about my face, M/N?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. I shook my head rapidly and said "Who are you?" (My name is Canada) He chuckles and says....

"I'm as you know me by Emi and Kenji."

(to be continued)

Sorry it took sooooo long

France: That's wha- *tony aims a gun at France's head*

Tony: Say it i fucking dare...

France: I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!!!

Ok, anyway, see ya soon~!