~Lemon~ Part 1

(previously)
He licked his lips and his eyes turned a deeper red.
(To Be Continued...)
Me: EJ, JEFF BEN! WHY DID YOU MESS UP THE MOMENT!!??
France: *sighs* At lease it was a good make-out session....
Me: For once your right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rin's POV)
I lean closer to M/N and kissed him once more and pull him into my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and slid my hands under his shirt. I felt him shiver as my hands brushed against his back. I feel him wrap his arms around my neck and I smirked then slipped my tongue into his mouth. He moaned into the kiss. I took one of my hands from under his shirt and slid it up the front of his shirt. He gasped. I stopped when I realized something. I asked,"M/N are you a virgin?" He blushed and nodded shyly, and I smirked and said,"Do you want me to be your first?" I rubbed his nipple from under his shirt and he nodded and moan softly. "I didn't hear you~" I teased. But then (m/n) said,"No more teasing" he then gets on his knees on the floor and takes off my pants and boxers and takes my dick in his hands and pumpes his hand. I said,"(M-M/N)~ ah~" he then puts me in his mouth and deep-throats me. I moaned and shuddered. He looks up at me while bobbing his head. He started to jerk himself off. He moaned causing vibrations on my dick. I moaned a bit louder. He pulled away and climbed in my lap over my cock and slowly pushed himself down.

M/N closed his eyes when my cock when into his tight hole. He cried out in pain and pleaser...

(To be continued...)
France: why are the words cock and dick in here?
Okami: this is the beginning of the lemon...
France: oh...
Yuza: yeah and it's awesome~! *has stars in her eyes*
Me: what is wrong with you guys.