Is He Okay!?

I paced back and forth, the sound of the grandfather clock at the in of the hall ticking is in the air. Smiley still is working in Rin, and it's already been five hours! I'm worried if Rin is okay.....

*click*

I look at the door to see Dr. Smiley walking out of his lab. He was taking off his gloves that had a lot of blood on them. Suddenly I feel a strange feeling surge through me. I hurry to him and asked, "Is he okay, Dr. Smiley!?" He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"He lost a lot of blood... His lung was cut into, his rib was cracked, and he was human. So there is no guarantee he'll wake up..." Smiley said while cleaning off his glasses. I look down at my feet and started to shake.

"Can... can I see him...?" I said causing him to look at me.
.
.
.
"Yes"
--------------

I walked into Smiley's lab to see Rin laying on a metal table with no shirt on... But he had bandages around his torso... I closed the door behind me as I start to walk towards Rin's unconscious form. When I got to the table I looked down at him. I feel tears start to form in my eyes. I then whisper to my self, "This is my fault..."

I lean down and hug rin's still body. I then start sobbing uncontrollably into his chest. Then I feel a hand run through my hair, so I look to see Rin looking at me but his bangs were covering his face. The same hand pulled my face to Rin's face. He whispered my name right before he kissed me causing my eyes to widen as the last tear slid down my face.

Then he pulled away and hugged me. He pushed his face into my neck. I close my eyes but soon opened them as I feel a sharp pain in my neck.

(To be continued...)

*laughs evilly*
France: what's with the evil laughter, Mon cheri~?
Oh nothing. Except that I'm thinking of doing something evil in the next chapter *cackles evilly*