Huh!? My Mother!?

(SPOILS!!! Umm... you mom is dead and so character is dead sorry if it might not be true)

Slender said he wanted to talk to me while Rin was on a job. So Slender sent Rin and two others on a job and i'm on my way to his office. He was sitting at his desk and I stood in front of it. "What do need to talk to me about Mr. Slender?"

"Slender is fine, and I wanted to talk about your mom and who she was..." He said and I look confused at him and nod as if saying okay. "Well, your mom was a Creepypasta before she died from being murdered..."

(Remember when you father was yelling at Rin at the very beginning, well you're gonna know why in a bit)

"Huh!? Is this true!?" I shouted and slender nodded.

"Your mother was very skilled, and when she met your father and later she got pregnant with you. And of course she had makeup on to hide what she looked like." He says and then he pulled out a file from his desk and sat it on the top of the desk in front of me. I look at it and there is a picture of a woman on the front.

"Nemesis? Who is that?" I asked as I look up at slender

"She is your mother, M/N..."

(To be continued...)

Fuck it! I don't even know any more.

Tony: Is the person's weapon a yo-yo?

Yeah, but that most of the info I know a bout this Cp.

France: Honhonhonhon~

I thought I kick your ass France.

France: I'm back~!

Well that's all for today, and this is the last chapter of 2016!!!! BYE~!!!