Strange #1

Rin and I have the same classes but right the teacher said that the class didn't have any work to do so she dismissed us. Me and Rin are now on the roof relaxing. 

"H-Hey um... Rin?" I stumbled very my words.

"Hm...?"

"Can we y-you know have-" 

"Sex?" He said in a blunt way.

I jumped slightly and blushed a lot. Rin chuckled and turned my head to where I was looking at him. He then kissed me on the lips and slowly melted in to the kiss, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, andifference arms slipped his tongue in to my mouth. He immediately claimed my mouth and slipped his hand up my shirt. He then started to rub my nipples causing me to moan. We pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other. 

Rin leaned forward and licked my neck, I let out a soft moan. He took off my clothes and did the same but he only undid his pants, and slid his pants down so he erect cock was free from its prison.

I looked down at his cock and smirked slightly and began to stroke it slowly, teasing Rin. He let out a low growl and grasped my ass, causing me to gasp.

(To be continued...)

Me: *has a nosebleed*

France: *almost dies from bloodisclosure loss*