Two girl CPs

(Kenji ^^^^)

(Kenji ^^^^)

(Emi ^^^)_________________

(Emi ^^^)
_________________

Tony and Rin were still looking at M/N, in surprise. Rin said, "Hold up you know him?", as he pointed to Tony. When his lover nodded, his shoulders slumped. The all froze when they heard a person saying.

"Well look what we got here lil' sis~"
Another person spoke next.

"It looks like two hot CPs near our school."

Two girls walked closer to the three with their arms hooked together. And they saw M/N and ran to him and hugged him while saying, "Oh my god! M/N! We thought you disappeared!"

"What are you talking about?" M/N asked them. They looked up with watery eyes and said,"We sent you an invite to one of famous pool parties that you always go to, but you didn't answer or come."

M/N groaned and said, "Awe you two held one this weekend when I was at- wait did you guys say 'CPs'?" They looked at each other. They were then grabbed by the collar by Tony.

Tony growl lowly, "what do you think you're doing you two, assholes, are doing?" Then Rin wrapped around M/N's shoulders and said, "Don't touch my M/N" But it wasn't his normal, perverted tone. This tone right now was dark and serious. Kenji said, "Wait you two are a couple!"

Emi said, "Not fair"

(To be continued....)

France: wow!

Hey guys I'm kind of running out of ideas. Can leave some ideas in the comments?

France: bye~