Rin: I'm for your entertainment

(Previously)

When Rin pulled away I was a panting mess and Rin licked his lips. His eye darken telling me that I'm not sleeping tonight...

(To be continued...)

Me: *chuckles evilly*

Francis: scary! *hides in corner*

Me: hey France did you hear that I'm inviting a new author

France: no

Me: well I am

-------------------

(Part 1)

(third P.O.V)

In the morning Rin was putting his pants on (again). Y/N had just woke up and was watching his new mmm~ boyfriend~. Well Rin didn't know that Y/N was up, so when he turned around he almost had a heart-attack when he saw Y/N sitting up. Which caused Y/N to giggle slightly. Rin went over to the bed and smirked as he sat and looked at Y/N. Rin said, "What's funny my prey~?"

Y/N said, "You being cute." Rin's face turned the same color as his hair. That caused Y/N to giggle more. (Not a manly word in that sentence -.-)

Y/N then hugs Rin and started to pet his hair. Rin caught Y/N's sent and hugged back tightly. Rin then whispered huskily, "Damnit Y/N you smell so damn good~..."

Y/N blushed brightly as Rin said that. He pulled away a little to look at Rin. He then said, "You can do what you want to do Rin." As Y/N said that he put his hand behind Rin's head and push the other's face gently to his neck. (My mind went blank)

Rin was about to bite his lover's neck but he stopped, and looked at Y/N. Rin pulled away and looked at Y/N and kissed him softly. Y/N was surprised at how gentle Rin was being. But he kissed back.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

'I wonder what is going through Rin's head'

(Rin's P.O.V)

'Today I want to be for Y/N's entertainment, instead of him being mine.'

(to be continued)

Me: That's sweet~

Tony: I think I'm gonna be poisoned

France: You're so sour Tony-kun~