Stange #2

*Timeskip to class* (sorry)

Me and Rin have computer class where we are learning the basic stuff about computers. When I looked over to Rin he looked so bored and then suddenly all the computers started glitching. A voice came over the speakers of the teacher's computer. "Hello, um... well this is an announcement to um...*glitch* Rin, Tony, Emi, and Kenji. Well the boss needs to see you guys but you can come after school. He is making me- *static, electric gurgle* Sorry about that this guy's computer sucks. The boss wants to make sure when you come you are not FOLLOWED. And that is it, bye" The voice said then when he bye everything went back to normal.

Rin, Tony, Emi, and Kenji groaned and glared at the screens. Rin mumbled, "Not fair, and why is silence the messenger...." He kept mumbling stuff but the bell rung signaling us to leave. Me and Rin walked out of the class room and then we walked out of the school and we saw cops out side the school and we walked pass them. Tony, Emi, and Kenji followed and Rin looked around then grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the woods. The others were following us as we weaved through the trees. Then we all stopped and I looked confused and mad.

"What the hell guys! Why are we...here?" I yelled then I saw teen younger than me walking up to me and the others.

"I'm glad you got the message, that teacher's computer sucked...." the teen said in a monotone way, then saw me and said, " what did I say the boss said? To make sure you weren't followed...." Rin huffed and said," I brought him with us. And..." Rin then leaned down and whispered something in the teens ear. I don't know what Rin said but someone then blind-folded me... and knocked me out.

(To be continued)

Omg 319 words! So many words! *lays head on my desk and yawns*

Tony: Shut up

Francis: Kenji it's okay you did good *leans on my back*'

Who are you and what did you do with- *feels someone grope my boobs* PERVERT!!!!!!

*punches Francis* anyway until the next chapter by my little incubuses~