Chapter 3

Taraji -

I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. It was Hill coming in with a dozen of roses. "Awe baby, you bought these for me?" I asked as he handed me the flowers. "Of course who else would they be for?" He asked as gave me a peck on the lips. I put the flowers on my dresser and got back in bed. He took off his boots and his jacket and then climbed in bed with me. "What you watching baby mama?" He asked.

"Dragon Ball Z," I replied. "Aww true true," he pulled out his phone and started texting. I rolled my eyes. Every time he came over all he did was pull his phone out. "Mary, El, and Ty is coming over maybe-"

"why the fuck is he coming over here?" He asked. "Baby he's my friend chill," I said as I kissed his cheek. "I don't want him around you Taraji," he said. "Baby calm down okay, besides he's with Kelly, so calm down," I said. "Alright he better not touch you," he said. "He's not okay babe chill," I said as I pecked his lips.

Just as I laid back he got on top of me and started kissing me. When he went to pull my underwear off I pushed back. "Hill I'm not ready for that yet," I said. "What you mean you not ready baby, I been waiting on this for a while?" He said.

"Hill please I'm not ready to cross that line," I said as I got out of bed. "Man you need to get ready T cause somebody else can easily take your spot," he said as he put his boots on.

"Wow really? If you really loved me Hill you would wait," I said. "What's love got to do with it?" He said as he walked out the room. All I could do was fall on the floor and cry.

*******

Mary -

"Ty you got the snacks?" I asked as El rung Taraji's door bell. "Yeah I got um Taraji like those peach rings right?" He asked. "Yeah she love those and Doritos," I said as I shifted the hot pizza on my arm. Finally Ms. Henson Taraji's mom came and opened the door.

"Hey babies Taraji is up in her room," she said as she went back upstairs. "Let me go get her, here El take my coat," I said as I tossed him my jacket and kicked off my boots. I made my way upstairs and entered Taraji's room only to find her on the floor crying. "Taraji, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Hill," she sobbed. "What did he do! Ty! Ty! Come here!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" Ty asked as he bursted through the door. "Hill did something to T," I said. Ty instantly got down on the floor and made Taraji look at him.

"What he do baby did he hurt you?" Tyrese asked. "Mary get out!" Taraji ordered.

********

Tyrese -

"What did he do to you?" I asked. "We got into an argument because I didn't wanna have sex with him," she sobbed and cried. All I could do was shake my head. I don't know why she was still fucking with this dude.

"T why you with him, he's apparently being a jerk baby. If he can't wait for you he don't need you baby,"

"I know I know," she replied. "Can you hold me Tyrese?" She asked. My heart began to beat fast. "Yes I can beautiful," I said as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. It broke my heart as I listened to her sob. I didn't even care that she had my tee shirt soaking wet. I swear I was gone kill Hill the next time I seen his weak ass.

"You good?" I asked as she pulled away and wiped her eyes. "Yes I'm good," she replied. She surprised the hell out of me when she grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a long lingering kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her several kisses on the lips. "Come on let's go eat," she said as she hopped up. I could barely move. My whole body was numb. I had to check myself before she caught me smiling from ear to ear.

When we got down stairs I had the time of my life me and T was cuddled up on the floor while Mary and El was on the couch. We was watching "The Notebook" when T's mom came down stairs.

"Taraji y'all better not be getting wet down here, you and Mary!" She said cracking us all up. "Mama please," Taraji laughed. "Ain't nun of that going on Mrs. Henson El know he ain't getting nothing," Mary yelled.

"And Tyrese definitely ain't getting nothing," Taraji yelled back. Me and El both looked at each other. "Fuck y'all looking at each other for?" Mary said. Just then the bell rung, I went to go answer it. My smile instantly went away when I seen Hill.

"Baby!" Taraji squealed as she jumped up and ran over to him. "Hey baby, I just came back to apologize I was being a jerk, I'm so sorry," he said. "It's okay baby," she replied. "I'm gone go upstairs iight," he said. "Okay I'll be up there in a minute," she replied.

I instantly snatched my phone off charge and my coat. "Come on El," I said walking past Taraji not even looking at her.

*******

Taraji -

"What's wrong with him?" I asked. "What you think T? You playing around with his fucking heart man, that nigga loves you and wants to be with you but you fucking around with that nothing ass nigga up stairs who don't give two fucks about you. That nigga out side will fight for you. He loves you and you too stupid too see it sis, get your shit together man," El said as he threw on his jacket.

"Baby come on!" He said as he walked out the door. I couldn't help but put my head down. I know he was right, and I felt bad about hurting Tyrese. "T, I love you girl but you need to get it together," Mary said as she followed El out the door. I made sure it was locked and then cleaned up our mess, and went upstairs.