Chapter 9

Taraji -

The next morning I walked to the football field looking for Hill. When he saw me he took off his helmet and ran off the field. "Hey baby," he said. "Hey can we talk?" I asked. "Yeah come on," he said as we walked towards the bleachers.

"Taraji first let me say this, I'm sorry for hitting you, I'm sorry for how I been acting I been acting like a big ass jerk lately but it's only because I know I don't deserve you, i see how Tyrese looks at him, and how your face lights up when somebody brings him up, I know you too deserve each other, I want you to be happy, plus I don't wanna loose my friend," he said.

"Wow, Hill that's why I love you, I'm so sorry we didn't work," I said. "It's cool Taraji, we always gone be friends though right?" He asked. "Of course," I said. "Hugs?" He asked as he stood up. I chuckled and we gave each other a hug. "You look good Ty a lucky ass nigga," he laughed. "Yeah he is isn't he," I said doing a Naomi Campbell pose. He chuckled. "You a mess T," he said. "I know I know well I'll see you later okay," I replied. "Yup," he said as he headed back to the field. I guess that went better than I thought it would have went.

I ran back into the building and up the stairs to the third floor. I stopped when I saw Norma and Kelly flirting with Tyrese at his locker. I know damn well this motherfucker wasn't playing me. "Tyrese!" I yelled. "Hey baby," he said as he ran over to me. I hit his ass in the chest. "What I do?" He asked. "What I do?" I mimicked him. "What the fuck you think you did with these stupid ass bitches in your face," I said loud enough for them to hear.

"T you tripping man we was just talking," he said. "Last time I checked you were my boyfriend so why the fuck these hoes in your face?" I asked. "Oh so now I'm your boyfriend?" He asked sarcastically.

"You know what fuck you I swear to God I hate you," I said. "Yeah well I hate yo ass too," he replied. "Tyrese are we still going or what?" Norma asked. "Bitch don't you see me talking to my man?" I asked. "Bitch it don't look like he yo man," Kelly said.

"Bitch I will fuck yo ass up!" I yelled as I threw my books down. "Let's go then!" Kelly replied. I ran towards her, and Ty tried to block my path. I slapped his ass in his face and grabbed that bitch by her neck. She tried to grab my hair and I punched her ass in the face.

When Norma tried to jump in I heard Mary yelling. "Bitch I want you to try it!" Mary yelled. Mary grabbed Kelly by her arms and I went in on her ass. "Fuck her up T!" Mary yelled. All of a sudden I felt somebody pick me up I looked up and it was Ty. He had me by my waist as he carried me down stairs.

"Let me fucking go Tyrese!" I yelled as I jumped down and slapped him in the face. I started punching him in the chest and he grabbed my arms, and pushed me up against the wall.

"You trynna fucking get suspended huh!" He yelled. "I don't give a fuck maybe if yo dumb ass wasn't entertaining them hoes this shit wouldn't have started!" I yelled. "So you can entertain anybody you fucking want but I'm supposed to do whatever the fuck you say huh I'm supposed to be waiting on you," he said.

"For your fucking information I broke up with hill like you asked that's what I came to tell yo bald headed ass but now I don't give a fuck I hate you!" I yelled as I punched his chest. He grabbed my arms again and pressed me up against the wall.

"Why you acting like you need some fucking dick T!" He yelled. "Cause maybe I do!" I yelled. He grabbed my waist, and I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I threw my arms around his neck as we kissed.

"Shit I love you Taraji," he said as he kissed my neck. "I love you too," I said as I pecked his lips. "Baby I'm sorry, I just got jealous," I whined. "You ain't gotta get jealous baby, I'm all yours," he said as he pecked my lips. "Mmmm you better be," I said. "Mmmm T I think I'm sick, I think we need to go to my house," he winked. "You so freaky ," I giggled as I jumped on his back. We headed back up stairs and I jumped down. "Go to class baby and stay outta trouble," he said as he whacked me on the butt. "I will," I whined.

********

Mary -

It had been a minute since me and Elgin sat down to talk. I had so many questions running in and out my mind. Whenever I had these confused feelings I always called Taraji. Taraji was my bitch that's why I had to help her with the whole Norma and Kelly situation, but this bitch was playing games she wouldn't tell me what was going on or how it started. I knew how to get her talk. I was going to play that sympathetic role on her like I was hurt, that shit always worked on T.

"Bitch is you gone tell your best friend what happened today?" I asked as I sat down with my ice cream. "I told you them hoes was talking real slick out they mouth and i had to put that shit in check," T said as she grabbed the remote.

"But how did it start?" I asked. "Mary I just told you bitch I'm not about to go in details and shit," T said.

"Whatever hoe," I said as I put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "So what's going on with you and El you too been acting distant from each other me and Ty been noticing," she said.

"Everything's okay I guess, I mean I m still mad at him, like I can't get over the fact that he had sex with her," I said.

"I hear you, has made any effort to make things right or no?" She asked

"The usual cards and candy," I replied. "Well sis you gotta worry about you, I mean we have to think about graduation and prom college, shit we can't stress over these niggas," she replied.

"I hear you so whats up with you and Hill?" She asked. "Were done dating were just friends," she replied.

"Now you can get with tyrese?" I asked. "Maybe maybe not," she replied. Taraji didn't have to tell me shit I already knew her and Ty was fucking.