Chapter 5

Tyrese -

The next morning at school I was smiling hard as hell. Last night me and T promised each other that we wouldn't let nothing change us. We decided to keep this little thing we were doing to ourselves. I hated doing this cause I didn't wanna keep me and T a secret. All she had to do was say one word and Kelly would be gone in a heart beat. I just wish she would do the same with that Hill nigga. I loved Taraji and didn't want to treat her as my side piece or my hoe.

I was at my locker in the gym putting away my clothes when I felt her tap my shoulder. I turned around and she was smiling. "Wassup lady bug?" I asked as I grabbed her waist. She jumped up and I gave her a peck on the lips. "I miss you," she whined as she poked out her lips. I started giving her kisses as I backed her up against the wall. "I miss you too baby," I said as I started sucking on her neck. "Are you coming over tonight?" She asked.

"Nah actually me and Kelly had plans to go to the movies," I said. "Really Tyrese?" She said as she pulled away. I grabbed her waist and pushed her back up against the wall. "Yes really T, I told you to stop playing games with me and let me know what's up, but this what you wanted. Kelly would be gone in a heart beat if you stop with all this bullshit," I said.

"Really?" She asked as she looked up at me with those sexy hazel eyes of hers. I melted in her eyes every time I looked at her. "Yeah baby," I said as I pecked her lips. "Mmmm, ditch her and come over tonight baby, I need some act right," she whined as she grabbed my crotch. "You addicted man," I laughed. "Boy please I can let go at any minute," she said waving off her hand. "Yeah what ever TJ," I laughed as I walked away. "Baby come here," she whined. I grabbed my gym bag and threw it on my shoulders. "Nope you not getting nothing tonight," I said as I put my headphones in my ear. I chuckled as she gave me the puppy eyes and poked out her lip. I lifted her chin and gave her a long kiss. "I'll call you later okay," I said as I walked out. Honestly I was tired of playing the games. Taraji better make up her mind or were done, even as friends.