Chapter 7

Elgin -

"Man what the fuck is your problem bro, you would rather fuck up a good relationship with Mary for some hoe?" Ty yelled as he plopped down on the couch. I knew I fucked up but I was tired of hearing about it. A couple months ago, one night after my football game me and Amber were in the locker room, and shit just happened. Two weeks later she came back and told me she was pregnant. She told me she wanted to get rid of the kid because of her cheerleading scholarship that she got at Spelman. Her pops would go crazy if he found out she was pregnant.

I agreed to giving her the money, but then she came back and told me she had feelings for me and she didn't wanna loose me. I told her I was in love with Mary and me and her would never be, so then everyday she started blowing up my phone, I changed my number twice, and she still got my number from somebody. All I could do was put my head in my hands. I fucked up and I wished I could take it all back. I never meant to hurt Mary. She was the only girl I ever loved, and I know our relationship is done.

"Man I fucked up," I sobbed as I let the tears fall down my eyes. I never cried over a girl before. I never loved a girl as much as I loved Mary. She was my everything, and I constantly fucked up over and over again. "Bro, it's all good, give her her space, she'll come around," Ty said as he gave me a hug.

"Bro man this shit crazy, this wasn't supposed to happen, me and Mary supposed to get married bro, we supposed to go off to school together. This our last year and I'm ruining everything we planned," I said as I got up and walked over to the window.

"Bro come on, if you just tell her the truth, and give her time shit will work out bro," Ty said. "Man I hear you, I met up with Amber the other day and I gave her the money for the abortion, She transferred out of school and now she going somewhere in the suburbs, I wanted to go with her but she told me to leave her alone, I can understand how she feels because I probably ruined her life," I said as I plopped down on the couch.

"Man El stop beating your self up, you mad a mistake, how many times have you done dumb shit and Mary took you back? Come on bro, just calm down and think for once, you gone get your girl back okay," Ty said as he pulled out his phone.

"I hear you bro, but answer this question for me," I said. "Yeah wassup?" He asked. "You fucking Taraji?" I asked. I looked at Ty and he couldn't even lie he put his hands on his face and started laughing. "My boy," I said as I started laughing. "Man don't tell nobody okay, it's supposed to be between me and T, I don't know why she wanna keep this shit a secret, cause I don't want our relationship to be a secret, I want it everybody to know," He said.

"I hear you bro, man damn you gotta talk to her and see what's In her head," I said. "Yeah but bro don't tell nobody not even Mary," he said. "Bro come on you can trust me," I said. "Come on," he said as he got up and put on his jacket.

"We're we going?" I asked. "Taraji house, we Finna get ya girl back," he said. I put on my timberlands and my jacket. I grabbed my phone and we left. We made it to Taraji's house and I had never been more nervous. I bought Mary a teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers.
"Man she ain't gone wanna see me," I said as Ty rung the bell. "Man she gone listen to you, just be honest with her okay," he said.

After waiting for a few minutes,Taraji finally came and opened the door. "Hey big head," she said as she gave Ty a peck on the lips. "Wassup," he smirked. I smirked and shook my head. "Freaky asses," I mumbled. Both Ty and Taraji turned around and looked at me.

"Damn I can't get a hello T?" I said as I took off my coat. "No because my sister is up stairs crying her eyes out because of you," she snapped. "I'm sorry okay," "don't say sorry to me you need to be upstairs saying that,"
I shook my head and made my way up stairs.

Tyrese -

I looked at the steps to make sure that El had disappeared. The minute he was gone I grabbed T by her waist, and gave her a long lingering kiss on the lips. "Baby, I miss you," she moaned as I started sucking on her neck. "I miss you too baby," I said as I started giving her kisses all over.

"Mmmm T, I let Kelly go," I said. "You did really?" She smiled. "Yeah just for you, now I need you to do the same and get rid of Hill," I said as I stared into her eyes. "Okay baby I will," she said. "I'm not playing Taraji," I said as I slapped her thighs. "I'm serious I will, I'm gone let him go," she said. "Iight," I said as I watched her every move. I shook my head cause I knew deep down she wasn't gone let him go. Maybe it was best me and T remained friends.

Elgin -

When I made it upstairs Mary was sitting on Taraji's bed. The minute she saw me she turned around facing the wall. I placed her flowers and teddy bear on Taraji's mirror, and took off my boots, and climbed in bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her. Surprisingly she didn't stop me from doing it. "Baby I don't know what I can do or say to make you forgive me, but I know I fucked up, I know I ruined your trust and know I have to gain it back, I'll do anything to get you back baby, I'm so sorry," I said as tears began to fall down my eyes.

She turned around and looked me in my eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me long lingering kiss on the lips. "uh uh y'all better not fuck in my bed!" Taraji said the minute her and Ty bursted through the door. "Bitch get out," Mary said making me and Ty laugh.

"Elgin I forgive you, yes you got a lot of work to do, I don't wanna loose you I love you more than anything in this entire world," she said. "I love you more baby," I said as I started sucking on her neck. "Uh uh, get y'all freaky asses out my bed!" Taraji said as she jumped on the bed. Ty started jumping on the bed as well. Me and Mary looked at each other and we grabbed the pillows and started throwing them at them. "Get they asses T!" Ty yelled as they started throwing pillows back at us. I grabbed Mary and pecked her lips. "I love you Babe," "I love you too baby," she replied. I promised I would never fuck up again.