Chapter 14

Taraji -

"Tyrese stop being nasty," I giggled as he continued to kiss on my neck. "Damn I can't give my girl no kisses?" He smirked. "Boy you doing more than kissing," I laughed. "So," he laughed as he gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you T," he said as he kissed down to my belly button. "I love you too baby," I said as I caressed his head.

He licked all the down to my panties. "Tyrese," I moaned as he took off my pajamas. "What baby?" He moaned back. I watched as he took off my panties with his teeth. I sat up straight as he opened my legs. He gave me direct eye contact as he began sucking on my clit.

"Baby," I moaned as I licked my lips. He flicked his tongue back and forth on my clit as he gripped my thighs. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. "Look at me Taraji," he said as he slapped my thigh. I opened my eyes and my body began to quiver as I stared directly into his eyes.

"Is this pussy mine?" He asked. "Of course baby," I said. "Is it all mine?" He asked as he pushed his middle finger inside of me. "Yes baby it's all yours," I moaned as I gripped the sheets. My legs began to shake as he wrote his name on my clit. T-Y-R-E-S-E. I licked my lips and wrapped my legs around his neck. "Baby I'm bout to cum," I purred. He didn't budge at all he continued to suck and lick on my pussy. "Tyrese," I moaned as he slapped my thighs.
I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, and licked my lips as I felt an orgasm take over my body.

"Mmmm I can't stand you," I laughed. He laughed and smacked my thigh. "Why you can't stand me?" He asked. "Because you always doing this to me," I said as I threw a pillow at him. "Shut up and come here girl," he said. I got up and walked over to him. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Just as it was about to get hot mama started knocking on the door.

"Taraji, bring your ass down stairs and help me get dinner ready," she said. I laid my head on Ty's chest. "I thought you said your momma was gone be gone for awhile?" Ty pouted. "I thought she was baby I'm sorry," I said as I grabbed a pair of panties from my top drawer. I threw on a pair of shorts, and a t shirt.

Ty turned on my stereo and Marvin Gaye's sexual healing came on. He grabbed me by my waist and started sucking on my neck. "Baby I gotta go down stairs," I moaned. "Ugh," he frowned. He slapped me hard on the ass and I hit him in the chest.

I headed down stairs into the kitchen where my momma was. "Taraji how come you didn't tell me Mary was pregnant?" Mama asked. "I don't know, how did you find out?" I asked. "Girl you know me and Mary's mother works together, we know how close you too are, I told her she was wrong for kicking that girl out, and I blame that nappy headed Elgin," mama said as she began seasoning her pork chops.

"Yeah me and Ty went over there and looked after her mama she looked bad, I helped her shower and Ty fed her," I said. "I'm glad you and Tyrese helped her out, Martha knows she should have helped that girl. After I got through beating your ass I would help you," she said laughing.

My momma was a trip. I turned on the grease for her and then I gave her a knife so she could peel her potatoes. "Taraji now be honest to me are you and Tyrese having sex?" She asked. "Mommy," I said. "Taraji Penda Henson," she said as she gave me a stern look.

"Yes mommy we are," I said. "Was it good?" She laughed. "Mommy," I laughed. "Girl you ain't even gotta answer that I heard you in there last night, I rather it be Tyrese than Hill. Hill was a jerk, and Tyrese is like my son. I love him and you better make sure you using condoms," she said.

"Mommy you don't have to worry about that Tyrese knows we need to use a condom," I said. "Y'all better," she said. "Mommy the food ready?" Ty asked as he came in the kitchen. "Boy I see why your momma working double shifts you be eating don't you?" She asked.

"Yea ma I'm hungry," he laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pecked his lips. "It will be ready in a few, and your mom said that you can stay here tonight she just called she has to do a double," she said.

"Alright cool," he said as he sucked on my ear lobe. "But you won't be doing that all night," she said. Me and Ty both started laughing. "I'm about to go meet El at the court," he said as he grabbed his coat. "Let me go with you," I said.

"Nah baby I'm already knowing you gone drill his ass, I need to go cause he gone talk to me before he talk to you," he said. I poked out my lips and he rolled his eyes. "Go get dressed baby," he said. "Boy that's why she spoiled now," mama laughed.

I ran up stairs and threw on some jeans and a sweater. I zipped up my boots and grabbed my scarf and coat. "Bye momma," I said as I headed out the door. "Okay when y'all come back dinner gone be ready," she said. "K," me and Ty left and got in his car. I was about to drill Elgin's ass.