Chapter 8

Taraji -

"Hill why the fuck is she texting you?" I asked as I snatched Hill's phone off my dresser. "Why the fuck you touching my shit Taraji!" He yelled as he snatched his phone and shoved me back. "Nigga don't put yo hands on me," I said as I pushed him back. "Stop fucking with me Taraji," he said as clinched his fist. "Hit me if you want to and I'll have Ty fuck you up!" I yelled.

"Man fuck that weak ass nigga," Hill said. "He ain't as weak ass you think," I smirked. "You fucking around with him Taraji!" Hill yelled. "Yup and I should have listened to his ass and left you like he told me too,"I said. Before I knew it Hill had slapped me in the face.

"Tears began to fall down my eyes. "Baby I'm so sorry I ain't mean to hit you," Hill said as he grabbed my arm. "Get off me! Get out right now! Get out!" I yelled as I started pushing him away. "Taraji I'm sorry," he said. "Get out right now!" I yelled.

I watched as Hill put on his pants and grabbed his stuff and left. I grabbed my phone and got under my covers. I wiped my eyes as I dialed Ty's number. I was happy when he answered on the first ring. "Hey T," he said in that sexy deep voice of his. "Baby can you please come over here," I sobbed. "Yeah I'm on my way," he replied.

In less than fifteen minutes I heard a car door slam. I went to go look out and see who it was, it was Ty. I opened the door for him. "I got here as quick as I could you good?" He asked. "Come cuddle with me I need you to hold me," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Okay baby, I got you," he said as he kicked off his shoes. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me upstairs and we got in my bed and cuddled.

Not once did he do anything sexual. Instead he just kissed my cheeks and held me. After the movie went off I sat up and looked down on the ground. "You know you can talk to me about anything T," he said as he rubbed my thigh.

"He hit me," I said as I broke down again. "What?!" Ty yelled as he jumped up. "Tyrese please calm down," I said as I rubbed his arms. He snatched away from me. "What hell nah man you want me to calm down and this nigga put his hands on you?" He asked.

"Tyrese please," I said. "T If I see that nigga umma fuck him up," He said. "I know baby," I said. "You okay?" He asked as I rubbed my arms. "Yes I'm good now that your here," I said. He smirked and I grabbed his crotch. He swatted my hand away and I poked my lips out. "Baby," I whined. "Nope, not tonight," he said.

"I can't stand you," I mumbled. "What? You can't what?" He said as he started tickling me. "Tyrese stoooppppp!" I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me and I pecked his lips. "I love yo chocolate ass," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mm you got some beautiful eyes baby," he said. "Don't be running game on me," I said making him laugh. "I'm serious baby, I love your eyes, everything about you is beautiful," he said. "Baby don't be making me get emotional," I said. "I'm for real," he laughed. "Ty in through with Hill you don't have to worry about him anymore," I said. "You for real?" He asked. "Yes I'm going to let him go," I said. "Alright baby I believe you," he said.

I gave him a long lingering kiss as he rubbed on my thighs. "Ty," I moaned. "Yeah baby," he replied. "I want you to make love to me," I whined. "I got you baby," he said as he laid me on my back.

He took off my clothes one by one, as he trailed sweet kisses from my neck to my legs. "Tyrese," I moaned. "I love you so much Taraji I wanna make you feel good tonight," he said as he pecked my lips.

When he took off his shirt I nearly fainted. I rubbed down his abs and held on to his biceps as he entered inside of me. I let out a loud gasp and he bit down on my nipples. I caressed his head as he started grinding slowly inside of me.

"Baby you feel so good," I moaned as I licked my lips. He started pounding faster and faster inside of me. "Tyrese baby slow down," I whined. He slapped my thighs, held my hands down and went deeper inside of me.

"Shit T," he gritted. "Baby, oh my God!" I yelled as he grabbed my waist and started pounding faster.My legs started shaking, I couldn't handle how fast he was going. "Tyrese baby I can't-"

"I don't wanna hear that shit T you gone take all this dick man!" He yelled as he slapped my thighs. "Shit baby," I moaned. "I'm tired of you playing all these fucking games Taraji!" He yelled as he pounded in me twice and then pulled out.

"Tyrese baby I'm-" before I could say anything else he had rammed his dick back inside of me again. "What you say I ain't here you T?" He asked as he pulled out. "Baby I'm-" he rammed back inside of me again, this time when he pulled out he flipped me over and started fucking me from the back.

"Shit! You always fucking playing games with me Taraji huh!" He yelled as he pulled my hair and slapped me hard on the ass. "I'm so sorry daddy!" I yelled as I held onto the sheets. He slapped my thighs. "What you say ain't hear you," he said.

"Daddy I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry," I whined. He flipped me over and starting back slow grinding inside of me. "Baby I'm bout to cum," I said. "Cum for me then baby," he whispered in my ear. I licked my lips as an orgasm took over my body. He pulled out and came too.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I cuddled up close to him. I put my thumb in my mouth and closed my eyes. I stirred a little when he started kissing on my neck. "Baby you sleep?" He asked.

"No, just laying here thinking," I replied. "What you thinking about?" He asked. "Us," I replied. "What about us?"

"I need a little more time to break up with Hill," I said. "Whatever T," he said as he moved over. I turned the light on and sat up. "Babe you didn't even give me time to explain," I said. "What you need to explain T, it's either me or Hill tell me now man," he said. "Tyrese that's not fair," I said.

"Fuck you mean that's not fair Taraji my heart is in this you stupid to understand how much I love you, you steady wanna play games and shit," he said. "Tyrese my heart is in this too, I'm not playing games you didn't even give me a chance to explain baby. I'm going to break up with Hill, you want me to rush and I'm not cool with that," I replied. "Whatever T, look don't even worry about it, I gotta get home and help my momma with something," he said as he got up. I got up and blocked his path.

"Help your momma with what Ty, you not going no where," I said as I put my hand and his chest pushing him back. "Come on T stop playing man I gotta go," he said. "No you not leaving," I whined as I jumped up on him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I put my hands around his neck and poked my lips out.

He slapped me hard on the ass. "Ouch," I said as I slapped his chest. "You so irritating baby I swear," he chuckled. "I don't care you not leaving me," I said as I pushed us down on the bed.

He gave me a long lingering kiss. "I love you," he said. "I love you too baby, and I'm going to break up with him," I said. "Mm whatever T," he replied. "Baby I am," I whined as I pecked his lips. He squeezed my ass and rubbed my thighs. "You better," I said. "I am," I said. He turned on the radio and Jill Scott's The way came on.

I started grinding my hips on him and sang along with her. "Is it the way you love me baby, is it the way you love me baby, yeah" I sung. "I love when you sing baby," he laughed. "Shut up I sound horrible," I said. "No you don'," he looked at the clock, and rubbed his hands up my sides. "I think if we go another round, I can have you singing soprano," he smirked. I gave him a sly smile and licked my lips. "I'm all for it," I replied.

I don't know why but I was beginning to fall in love with this boy.