Chapter 1

Jimin's POV

It was a normal day for us - practising our comeback song in the dance studio for ten plus hours. The dance studio had practically became our second home, we probably stay here longer than the time we are at the dorm.

Our dance instructor had to rush home early, for some personal reason, leaving the seven of us alone in the studio.

Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung were cuddling at a corner, feeding each other water and wiping each other's sweat. Yuck...too much skinship going on. But who am I to judge when I'm here lying on my boyfriend, Yoongi's shoulder.

On the other side of the room, Hoseok hyung and Taehyung were playing games on their phone, making lots of noise especially Hope hyung's cheering.

I scanned round the room but noticed a member missing. Jungkook. Jungkookie is missing! I immediately sat straight up and recalled what happened earlier. However, there was no trace in my memory featuring Jungkook telling us where he was going.

Where is the maknae exactly?

However, before I could sound out my thoughts, the Vhope couple stood up and shouted across the room. "Drinks anyone?" shouted V.

"We're going down to buy some drinks, any request?" Hoseok hyung explained further.

"Two coke for us!" Jin hyung shouted from their corner.

At this point in time, Yoongi hyung turned to me and whispered, "want anything?"

"Erm...I'm craving for ice cream..." I replied.

"Wow me too! But I'm going down with them to choose my own flavour, wanna go too?"

"But I'm tired, I can't move an inch," I pouted.

"So...?"

"Can you help me choose pleaseeee? Jagi..." I switched to my high pitched voice.

Together with my irresistible aeygo, Suga hyung nodded his head and went down with the two. Now with only three members left in the dance studio, I laid flat on the ground and closed my eyes to rest.

"We're going to change," RM shouted, most probably to me as he pulled Jin hyung out.

I peeked open my eyes to see RM hyung and Jin hyung cuddling together even when walking out.

"We'll need some time," RM continued and gave me a wink.

Not bothered to answer him, I gave him an OKAY sign before closing my eyes again. Haish...this Namjoon hyung...why so anxious? Can't he wait until we get home? Always do it in the company... If one day Bang PD nim finds out their relationship, they will be dead!

I thought to myself as I enjoyed the cool breeze coming from the air conditioner. However, it was soon replaced by a sudden hot air blowing in front of my face. I quickly open my eyes wide to find Jungkook stared at me with his two puppy eyes. His hair was drenched with sweat and his face was so close to mine.

We remained in that position for a few minutes. He did not budge, neither did I. Because I knew clearly that if I sit up, we would definitely kiss...Okay not that definite but you know...it always happen in dramas.

Jungkook simply stared at me in silence. While I, could only lay there awkwardly, trying hard to ignore the fact that my heart was beating like crazy. I bet it was audible but that wasn't the point! What if someone comes in and see us in that position? What if Yoongi hyung comes in?

"An-dwae!" I shouted and pushed Jungkook away.

I sat up straight, breathing even harder than just now. But that disappointed face on Kookie, it made me feel sad... did he not want me to push him?

"What was that...just now?" I muttered.

"You don't like it?"

"That was too sudden."

"I take that as a 'no'"

"NO! I mean YES! Urgh...I mean I like it for some sort of reason, yeah I like it."

"Then why did you push me away hyung?"

"I was shocked."

Okay firstly I confessed that I like what he did just now, and now, I'm stuttering. Park Jimin! Why must you be so dumb in front of Kookie?

Now, I took a clearer look at Jungkook. His white basketball shirt was all wet, revealing some tiny bit of his abs. It was freaking hot, and that turned me on a little(?) or probably a lot. He sat on the floor not too far from me, one leg stretched out while the other was bent to support his arm.

"Can we do that again...hyung?" he whispered.

"Do...what?"

"That distance...of our faces..."

I looked at him in silence. A part of me tells me that Yoongi isn't gonna be very happy of what's happening right now; but other part of me wants to literally bounce onto Kookie and taste him...

Turning from that cute innocent puppy into a totally hot and sexily guy, Jungkook suddenly moved his body closer to mine. My natural behaviour was definitely to back away by moving my butt until...it reached the wall.

My body was already sticking close to the wall but Kookie still kept moving nearer and nearer to me.

"Kookie..."

"Shhh hyung, nothing's gonna happen."

"It doesn't seem that way to me..."

He placed his index finger on my lips to mute me before replacing that finger with his lips. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against mine. I was taken aback by that action, eyes opened wide while my mouth was mild open.

What are we doing right now?!? Did he just...just kiss me?!? This isn't normal especially for me who already have a caring boyfriend!! But why still...am I not resisting it? Why aren't I stopping him?

After realising what exactly was happening, my hands went between us and pushed his shoulders lightly.

"Hajima," I moaned but he took it as an opportunity to extend his tongue into mine. Instead of stopping him with my tongue, it went to tangle with his tongue together, and that unexpected kiss turned into a passionate one.

My fingers are now resting on his shoulders while I could feel his hands crawling up from the back of my neck to my hair.

Our head moved in sync and I swear I could feel blood rushing down to my lower part.

He was such a good kisser and that soft lips of his, urgh it taste so nice!

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang from outside - it was the sound of the company's door opening. Instantly, me and Jungkook looked at each other and the next second, the studio door opened.

Taehyung and Hoseok hyung were the first to run in, followed back tired Yoongi hyung. However, our position was too suspicious to ignore.

"What are you guys doing?" Taehyung asked as he pointed to the both of us.

We were both shocked, with Jungkook on top of me, while I was sitting down with my back lying against the wall.

We immediately looked at Yoongi hyung who was equally shocked as those who were in the room...