Chapter 35

Few days later...

Jimin's POV 

It's rehearsal day!! All of us got up early in the morning, getting ourselves pumped up for our HYYH concert tomorrow. 

"AH CHOO!!" I sneezed, once, "AH CHOOOO!" twice, followed by an irritating inch in my nose. Feeling uncomfortable, I rubbed my nose with much force to ease the inch, you need to have a real nose to do it by the way. This is weird...dressing rooms are usually not that cold...

"AH CHOO!!" I sneezed for the third time and it was a pretty loud one. Everybody in the waiting room instantly turned to look at me, with Namjoon hyung shifting to a seat further from me.

From the other end of the room, I could see Suga hyung walking frantically towards me. Taking a seat beside me, he shoved his jacket in front of me. "Wear it," he said coldly.

Such a typical Suga hyung trying to act cool while showing his care and concern for me. Awww...he looks so adorable when he does that...

"Aniyo, I'm fine hyung."

"You had been sneezing for fifteen minutes straight and you rubbing and blowing your nose at this rate, your nose is gonna drop even before you step on stage."

"Arraso hyung...but I'll wear my jacket, you should wear yours too!"

I opened my bag and stretched my hand to the bottom of it but somehow, there isn't anything else except for my headphones and sunglasses. "No oh, did I left it in the car?" I uttered.

I guess Suga hyung heard it as he immediately asked, "You didn't bring yours?"

"Erm...ne."

"Just wear mine then, I'm not feeling cold anyway."

"Jinja?"

"Ne. I'm even sweating..."

"Okay then," I took the jacket and hugged it tightly, "hmmm it smells like hyung, I love it!"

Suga hyung is obviously enjoying that comment of mine but trying to maintain his swag image, he simply snicker and walked away.

Stepping on the stage for another rehearsal session, everyone wore their earpieces and waited for instruction. Upon the cue, DOPE began to play and all of us got into our positions.

Getting so comfortable in hyung's jacket, I performed the dance flawlessly. However, someone beside me caught my attention. With the corner of my eyes, I spotted Yoongi hyung, who was rubbing his nose every few seconds.

As we continued the dance, I took a quick look at all the other members. All of them were wearing either hoodies or thick coats, of course, it's winter for goodness sake. Except for Yoongi hyung who only had a thin long-sleeves shirt on.

I looked at the jacket I was wearing and uttered, "Hyung must be so cold without his jacket."

Throughout the dance, I tried to steal glances at him to ensure that he's alright. But, the answer is no. This hyung of mine doesn't go to the gym and so, he obviously doesn't have muscles; neither do he eat much to have fats. Without either of those, he is obviously suffering in such a weather.

Although we're inside the stadium, and we're dancing one of our hardest choreography, none of us seemed to be sweating thanks to this chilly weather.

Finally, the song ended, and it was followed by the concert coordinator asking us for the audio feedback. As usual, Namjoon hyung would have tons of things to say, and the rest of us would quietly take this time to rest and drink some water.