Chapter 42

Jimin's POV

I woke up and immediately, I felt a sharp pain near the sides of my head. Laying down for a while, I recalled what happened last night.

Right...yesterday was my birthday...the members celebrated for me...and at the karaoke room...with Kookie...

Everything was blur at first, but slowly, I began to have a clearer picture. Yes, I was drunk yesterday, and that's why I'm probably having a hangover now.

I was drunk in the karaoke room. Kookie was beside me, we talked, finally, after so long. I remembered how conflicted he looked. What did we exactly did? I asked him not to leave me alone. I broke down in front of him. I held onto him. And...what's next?

Damn, my head continued to spin and the harder I try to recall what happened yesterday, the sharper the pain becomes.

I turned my body around, to see Yoongi hyung sleeping beside my bed. He was sitting on the chair, with his head resting on my pillow. Patting him softly, I whispered, "Hyung..."

He woke up immediately after one call, a little unusual. Looking at me with his eyes half-opened, he smiled and said, "Oh, you woke up?"

"Ne hyung."

"How about you feeling right now?"

"Erm...I guess it's the hangover effect."

"Not surprise. You were so drunk yesterday and I had a hard time carrying you back."

"Hyung took care of me yesterday?"

"Ne! I had to piggy back you from the karaoke room, to the car, and back to your room. Ahhh, my muscles are aching now."

I was dumbfounded, "So you were with me yesterday night...and not-"

"Not who?"

"Err...nothing."

"Ne, you were so drunk you were lying on the sofa and threw the phone on the table. I spent fifteen minutes calling you up."

"So...so it was you hyung..." I mumbled, "and not Kookie?" I looked down disappointingly.

Luckily, hyung did not catch the last part. He stood up and did a little stretching before walking out of the room. "Wash up and come out for breakfast chimchim," he reminded before leaving.

So...yesterday night...the conversation with Kookie...it was all my imagination? It all didn't come true? Disappointment was written all over my face as I let out a big sigh.

At the breakfast table, everyone looked half-dead, probably thanks to yesterday's celebration. Luckily, Jin had cooked a hangover soup for which everyone felt a little bit better after drinking it.

Jin: So, did you guys remember what happened last night?

All: *shook their heads*

JH: I think I should be the one asking that, Jin hyung.

RM: Wae?

JH: I was the one who called for help - for manager hyung to come and pick us up.

RM: Jinja?!? I thought I teleport back.

JH: Hehe, you thought. Taehyung, and Jiminie were all rotting in the karaoke room. And I had to look after Yoongi hyung who was vomiting badly in the toilet.

RM: Haha jinja?!? I thought Yoongi hyung can hold his liquor quite well!!

JH: Don't comment about others Namjoon. YOU, and Jin hyung, claimed that you guys want to buy more snacks and drinks and end up going for a good one hour!!