Chapter 46

Suga's POV

With the takeaway version of Jajangmyeon on my left hand, I use the other to open the main door. Stepping into the house but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Right, he's sick, he should be resting on his bed.

After I take off my shoes, my phone vibrated, it was from Jin hyung.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoongi ah, where are you?"

"I'm back at the dorm."

"Wae yo?"

"I bought some food for Kookie. It's already 3pm and he must be famished."

"Ahh arraso, just remember to get back here by 5 for dance practice."

"Ne hyung."

Stuffing the phone into my back pocket, I placed the jajangmyeon on the dining table before walking to Kookie's room. His room door was left ajar. But just when I was going to push it open, I had this ominous feeling. My hands froze there; one part of me stopped me from pushing further, while the other part just force me to check it out.

And before I could make the decision, I heard a voice, a familiar one, and definitely not Kookie.

"Listen to me and get back to sleep, arraso?"

"Then what about you hyung?"

"Hyung is gonna stay here and accompany you."

"Hajima, I wouldn't be able to sleep with you staring at me."

"But...but I can't leave you alone...what if you break another bowl again? what if you hurt yourself again? what if-"

"I'm not Namjoon hyung~ I'll be alright. Plus, don't you have dance practice today?"

"Mr Son shifted it 5pm, I still have some time to spare."

"But isn't it a waste of time staring at me sleeping?"

"Aniyo!! I find that interesting actually."

"But I don't! Hyung~ you're stressing me out. What if I drool? Or snore? Or sleep talk?"

"It's not like I never seen any of those before..."

By then, I was pretty certain who was the two having this conversation. Why is Jimin here? Wasn't he supposed to be having his vocal lesson? And why...why did they sound so close all of a sudden? Kookie promised me to keep a distance between them two, and he did...but why now? Why...why do I have this bad feeling?

I pushed the door softly, slightly bigger enough for me to get a clear view of the situation inside.

My heart stopped, for a moment, followed by a sharp pain on my left chest. Inside the room was Jimin, and Jungkook, lying on the same bed. The single-sized bed obviously can't fit those two, but they seem to be liking the limited space. Jimin had his back resting on the bed frame, while Jungkook rested his head comfortably on his hyung's chest.

And that clearly don't look right to me. Jimin continued to play with the maknae's hair, while Jungkook slowly close his eyes, still with a smile on his face.

My legs felt weak, and soon my whole body too. No, I wasn't gonna dash in and ruin this romantic moment of theirs. I quickly turn my back away, to be out of sight, before leaning my back against the wall. My legs could no longer support me, as my body slowly slide down. I had totally no idea what was I doing, and all I know was to not make my presence to be known.

My heart felt like a wet towel being twisted to make it dry, I could feel my blood dripping. The feeling was numb yet painful at the same time. As much as I was hurt, tears just couldn't seem to flow out, probably still in the state of shock.