Chapter 53

(continued)

Jimin's POV

"Hope you come back with your Mr Right," Taehyung whispered before winking at me. 

"I'm still not too sure about this Tae."

"Just go according to your heart, and don't think too much."

"But-"

"See you in an hour!" he said before waving me goodbye. 

And that's how the seven of us split up at the cross junction of the streets. I saw how Hoseok hyung pulled Yoongi hyung into a shop full of stuffed toys; while Taehyung and Kookie went to shop for caps. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung joined in the act by looking at some decorations along the road. 

While I, stood in the middle of the shops, as I realised how this is actually going according to Namjoon hyung's plan. It was a plan that they told me in the restaurant just now, a secret plan kept from Kookie and Yoongi hyung. 

And here I am, wandering on the streets. It has been five minutes since we split up. It was Namjoon hyung's idea, saying something like 'If you're really destined to be with someone, fate will bring you to him'.

I don't really get the sentence, but I understand the rules of this 'game' - the one I meet within the next hour shall be my true love. Be it Jungkookie or Yoongi hyung...I'll let god decide for me. I don't know if this is a good idea, but I guess, at least I wouldn't need to make this cruel decision myself... 

I did not walk into any of the shops, neither did I specifically look out for anyone - the black hair one or the blonde hair one. I simply walked aimlessly on the road, not even taking note of the time. 

Meanwhile...

Jungkook's POV

"Let's shop for an hour before going home" was what Namjoon hyung said and now, I'm here, alone. V hyung was the one who pulled me into a shop that sells a whole lot of cap but after a few minutes, he claimed that he needed to shit and quickly ran to the toilet. 

And now, he just left me here alone, wandering on the streets. The area wasn't crowded, and luckily, with my cap, nobody recognises me - it's a pretty right choice for me to not wear timberlands and a white shirt today.

After spending thirty minutes in a store that sells white t-shirt, I came out and immediately, I spotted Yoongi hyung outside the next store. Before I could even flip a coin on whether I should approach him, he had turned back and we made eye contact. 

And naturally, our next moves were to walk towards each other. 

"Hyung," I uttered. 

"Seems like you bought something already," he smiled, pointing to the shopping bag in my hands.

"Ne, I bought some shirts."

"All white shirts I assume?"

"Ne," I smiled embarrassingly as I scratched my head. As we walked together down the streets, I noticed the frown on Yoongi hyung's face and how it was not going away. 

"Hyung, you looked troubled," I voiced out.

"Ah? Jinja?"

"Hmm...is there something in your mind?"

"Aniya. Err...just wondering, by chance, did you meet Jimin after we split up?"

"Aniyo, wae?"

"Ahhh," he nodded before turning away. He looked relieved upon hearing my answer, but his expression quickly turned into a troubled one.