Chapter 26

(continued)

After one hour of intensive swimming, Taehyung couldn't take it anymore, not just physically, but mentally too. Every single time when they rest for a while, like a few seconds, and when he asked Jungkook, "are you okay?"

The answer will always be..."I'm fine."

But clearly, he is NOT fine! Taehyung wants to tell Jungkook that he can tell his hyung anything and everything and not bottle it in his heart. He wants to tell Jungkook how he can be the most supportive and reliable hyung given their close relationship. Jungkook can tell him what's bothering him and they could talk it out. Taehyung will always be by his side no matter as long as Jungkook TELLS him what in the world happened.

Taehyung wanted to just stop the maknae, force him to explain everything and not suffer alone inside. But sadly, Taehyung remained silent...and accompanied him through the ten laps in the swimming pool continuously.

Because he knows...what Jungkook need most now...is just his company.

"Wait," Taehyung panted as they reached the other end of the pool, "I need a break Kookie, you need it too."

"But I'm not tired hyung."

"You're mentally tired," he said firmly.

"I'm not, I'm perfectly fine."

"Are you sure?"

Jungkook avoided that eye contact from his hyung and nodded his hyung, "You can rest here hyung, while I swim a few more rounds."

"But Kookie-" It was too late, the golden maknae had already went off with his freestyle stroke.

Taehyung sighed as he looked over to the gym area. He spotted J-hope and Suga, using the track mills and looked like they just ran under the rain. And not too far from them, it was Jimin, also on the track mill...but not really running. His eyes were glued on his boyfriend, that frown on his face never left.

Taehyung noticed how unusual Suga too, given that he's actually exercising. His eyes moved, and landed on J-hope. The two of them locked eyes, before showing a what-the-hell-happened face simultaneously. Taehyung titled his chin to the direction of lonely Jimin, and a nod as a reply from J-hope made him hop out of the pool, put on his bathrobe and head to the toilet.

After waiting in the male's toilet for a while, the door yanked open with J-hope forcefully pulling Jimin in.

"Yah what was that for?" Jimin cried.

"We need to talk Jimin," the other two said in unison.

JH: So, what exactly happened?

JM: What?

V: Quit acting, all of us already noticed that there's something wrong with Suga hyung and Jungkookie.

JM: So? How is it related to me?

JH: Yah! One is your boyfriend is the other one is your-

J-hope paused there, and took a peek a V. Both of them immediately became silent, and hung their heads down. Jimin, on the other hand, looked at his friends with a blank expression, "The other one is my...?"

After a long minute of silence, J-hope finally spoke, "There's something going on between you and Kookie, right?" He stressed the last word, and looked at Jimin with an intense stare.

"How...how did you know?" Jimin uttered.

JH: You two looked quite suspicious at times...

V: And maybe some sixth sense.