Chapter 36

Finally, today's the day for their HYYH On Stage concert in Korea. All of them were too nervous, yet excited to stand on stage. Arriving early in the morning at the concert venue, they did a round of dry rehearsal for the final time before going back to get their make-up on. 

"Jimin ah!! Jiminie!!"

Jimin, who just came out of the toilet, was called by his manager. "Come here for a while Jiminie," the manager said.

Adjusting his attire, Jimin brisk walked to the corner and asked, "Wae yo hyung nim?"

"Erm...are you free now? We are planning to do a V app live before the concert."

"Ne, no prob hyung!"

"Great! Go to the usual room, the staffs are there already."

Jimin nodded his head as he proceeded to the corner room which is designated to be the filming location for all the V app and HYYH merchandises displayed there.

"Give us some time for prepare Jimin ssi," the producer noona said.

He was handed an iPhone with a selfie stick attached to it. Sitting on the sofa, he browsed through the photobook on the table beside which contains all of their overseas photo shoots.

Immediately, he flipped to the back page. He knew clearly where was the pair photo shoot section and within few seconds, he spotted a collection of pictures which brought a smile to his face.

It was him and Suga teaming up together. They were in an alley and he remembered clearly how the crew had difficulty blocking that area from tourists to get a perfect set of pictures.

 They were in an alley and he remembered clearly how the crew had difficulty blocking that area from tourists to get a perfect set of pictures

Jimin's eyes went to the top right picture and giggle. Being the shortest two members, the two guys could easily lean their heads against each other. They were both so adorable, smiling widely at the camera. Jimin was just a little bit bothered about his make-up that day with freckles all over his face.

He continued to flip to the back page and again, a picture caught his attention instantly. It was his birthday picture collection. It written "Jimin's Birthday 2014!". They were promoting Boy in Luv that year...and Just One Day too...

Jimin took a closer look at the photo. And you guess it right, it was a picture with his boyfriend too.

 And you guess it right, it was a picture with his boyfriend too