Chapter 33

Returning his mind back to reality, Jungkook closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath. "Stop thinking about the past Jeon Jungkook," he uttered.

Dinner proceeded on pretty smoothly, with J-hope and Jin creating topics to talk about and the other members will slowly join in. Dessert was served next, and it was ice-cream.

Of course, everyone's expression were brightened after seeing that colourful flavours of ice-cream being served. Jin quickly went up and say, "Okay kids, don't fight, let me distribute." And the next second, he immediately place the strawberry one in front of him - of course, it's pink.

"Chocolate ice-creams for Taehyung and Hoseok..."

"Mango flavour for Yoongi."

"Matcha for Namjoon."

"Okay...we're left with one mango and one matcha flavour, which one do you prefer?" Jin asked as he looked at his two dongsaengs - Jungkook and Jimin. "Since Kookie is younger, Kookie should pick first..." he continued.

Jungkook looked at the yellow and green ice-creams in front of him. He loves matcha, everyone knows it, but then...that means Jimin has to eat the mango one. "But Jimin hyung doesn't like mango though..." he said to himself, "Should I..."

"I'll have the mango one," the maknae decided as he took the yellow one. Shocked, everyone stared at Jungkook as he took a mouthful of that ice-cream.

"I thought you will take the matcha one though," Taehyung commented.

"A-aniyo, just...wanna try something new today..." Jungkook lied as his eyes slowly land on the hyung opposite him. 

Jimin was holding on to the ice-cream, and took a small bite. "He still remembers..." he whispered as a tinge of happiness was showed on his face.

At this moment, Suga turned to him and asked, "Wanna try mine?"

"Ne?" Jimin answered as he gazed at the mango ice-cream that his boyfriend was having.

"Err...I...it's mango?"

"Ne, it taste pretty good."

"Ahhh, erm..."

Before Jimin would immense himself in another debate session of "to eat or not eat", Suga had already scoped a portion and placed it in front of his mouth. "Ahhh," his caring boyfriend said.

It was obviously impossible to reject any further, as Jimin obediently open his mouth and quickly swallow it, hoping the mango flavour does not last long in his mouth.

"How is it?" Suga looked at him expectantly.

"Hmm," Jimin nodded his head, "it's pretty good."

Seeing how satisfied his boyfriend look with his answer and continued to eat his ice-cream, Jimin heaved a sigh of relief.

At this moment, somebody pushed their chair back and stood up. It was Jungkook. "I need to go to the bathroom," he said before walking away. 

Jimin clearly saw the frown on the maknae's face, and his sixth sense tells him Jungkook wasn't really in need of the toilet.

He wanted to follow him, like he always do, okay wrong, like what he used to do. But then, he remembered how he is no longer Kookie's "favourite hyung", instead, he has become Kookie's "avoid at all cost hyung". As much as he wanted to go after him to find out what happened that caused him to become to gloomy? or maybe frustrated? as Suga's boyfriend, he has no rights and no ability to do so.

Reluctantly, Jimin simply remain in his seat quietly, praying hard to god that maybe he is just thinking too much, maybe Kookie really need to use the toilet.