Chapter 43

Suga's POV

*knock* *knock*

"Coming in."

Opening the door softly, I entered Hoseok's music studio. Sitting in front of the computer was Hoseok, typing lyrics crazily on the keyboard. "Take a seat hyung," he said while turning around to welcome me.

Sitting lightly on the sofa, I rested my elbows on my knees and intertwined my fingers. Pretending to look around, I commented, "Hmmm your studio looks quite neat."

"Mwo yah hyung! You're being weird."

"Am I?"

"Ne!! Usually you will be the one ordering me to go to your studio so why today..."

"Aniyo, just feel like finding you today..."

"Get straight to the point hyung," he chuckled.

"Okay, since you insist. You know, you are Bangtan's idea bank and usually you produce lots of ingenious ideas..."

"Uh huh..."

"Do you...by any chance...know how to see if two people are still in love?"

"NE?!?! Me?? The most not experienced guy in Bangtan when it comes to love? Why didn't you asked Jin hyung or Namjoon instead?"

"Well...I would like too, but sadly, they're on a date right now. Anyway, getting back to the topic, so...do you?"

Hoseok instantly became serious, as he stared at me with a expressionless face, "is it...gonna do with Kookie and Jiminie?"

"A-aniyo..." my voice trailed off.

"Don't lie hyung, you suck at that."

"Fine. B-but even...you know about it?" 

"Yea, probably everyone in Bangtan knows it."

"Urghh damn it, I thought I could have it under control."

"Yah...it's not your fault hyung."

"It's not theirs' too. You can't blame them for falling in love with each other."

"But not when he have such awesome boyfriend like you hyung. Anyway, till now, you still think that Jiminie have feelings for Kookie?"

"Err...I don't know too, that's why I need your help to prove it. Any nice ideas?"

"I got one," he smirked and gave me a wink.

Jungkook's POV

"Oh no, I'm late!! Ettokae!!" I rushed out of my room with my hair half-dried.

"Wae yo Kookie? Where are you going?" Mama Jin shouted from the kitchen.

"Erm...I'm gonna meet Suga hyung. He said he is buying me lamb skewers for dinner."

"WHAT?!? He only invited you??"

"Ne!! Anyway, aren't we the only ones who like to eat that?"

"Hey! I eat everything okayyyy!" Jin insisted, but I had ran out of the house first second before.

Ever since the hotel incident, followed by me cutting off ties with Jimin hyung, things had gone pretty awkward between me and Yoongi hyung. We seem okay together in the group but once we are left alone, the awkwardness is stronger than Jin hyung I swear.

I was initially shocked when he asked me on a date on a random day. It was indeed out of the blue but I guess, he too, wanted to break the ice between us...because in the past, we used to be the closest.