Chapter 51

Finally, its the day when Jungkook and Suga get to discharge from the hospital. The other five members had also woke up early in the morning, pretty rare though, to fetch the members back home.

Entering the private ward, Taehyung immediately rush beside Kookie. While ruffling the maknae's hair, Taehyung asked, "So, is your leg still hurting?"

Jungkook, who looked much better than yesterday, shook his head and replied, "Aniyo hyung, I can even dance to fire now."

"Andwae yo Kookie! Hurt one more part of your body and I'll chop you into pieces for tonight's dinner," Jin warned.

"It would be a golden feast then," J-hope (had to) add in one of his lame jokes.

Talking of J-hope, he was at the other side of the room, attending to Suga. Suga was resting comfortably on his bed, looking at his dongsaengs arguing and occasionally shaking his head like a grandpa.

"Where's Namjoon?" Suga asked.

"Namjoon hyung went to settle your papers for the both of you to discharge from the hospital."

And that drew everyone's attention to him - Jimin. Jimin was dressed in all black, standing at the corner of the room. He did not approach the two patients, although he's closest to the both of them.

Overlapping his hands in front, he immediately bend his head down after replying.

"Oh I see..." Suga replied awkwardly before turning away.

Finally, the lamb skewer buddies changed back into their own clothes and were bought to the entrance of the hospital, with supports from the other members. There, stood two black vans. It was surprising that fans were not gathered there, who is kinda of relieved for the boys.

With the help of J-hope, Suga got into the first van. He even claimed that thanks to the minor accident, he lost the ability to hold his bag and requested Namjoon to hold it for him.

As for patient number 2, Jungkook hung his arms around Taehyung as they made their way into the second van while discussing about the new Pokemons they caught. Jin followed closely behind, murmuring to himself how Pokemon Go is such a disastrous game which caused Namjoon to walk around the house and no longer want to spend the night with him.

And this left us with Jimin...who stood rooted in front of the two cars...

Jimin's POV

Both of the cars now have three members inside, and what should I do now? Weirdly for today, the two cars just suddenly have this nametags on it - Yoongi or Jungkook. Getting onto which car is like choosing who to be with...and that's not an easy choice to make...

I stood in between the two cars and looked at the members inside. They were chatting happily, and my absence just didn't bothered them. I didn't really mind at that moment, because right now, what I really want is silence.

At this moment, Jin hyung popped out his head and shouted, "Jimin ah, aren't you coming up?"

His shout caught the others' attention, and all six of them stared at me together. My eyes landed on Yoongi hyung first, and slowly drifting onto Kookie.

I slowly took a step backwards, for no reason, as I shouted back, "Aniyo hyung, I...I'm not gonna go back with you."

Jin hyung immediately frowned, "Wae yo?"

"I...I have some stuffs to settle...I'll be home very soon." With that, I gave them an assured smile before running away from the other exit.

Luckily I had my cap and mask with me, I put them on and was able to board the train smoothly without anyone noticing me. I looked suspicious obviously, but my outfit today is probably too dull for normal Park Jimin to be in. And yes, this whole black outfit is probably a representative of my mood right now.