Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

Dinner time! After a whole long day of fan meetings and interview, it's finally meal time! The hyungs on the car were either napping or listening to music when Namjoon hyung asked the most important question, "what's for dinner?"

"Japanese!"

"Thai!"

"Chinese!!" I shouted and heard someone saying the same thing as me. It was Jimin hyung.

We exchanged glances and smiled, and that still made my heart flustered. I was behaving exceptionally well today, hanging out with Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung instead of being the third wheel in the Yoonmin relationship. It surely disappointed some Jikook shippers during the fan meet but all I can say is sorry...Jimin hyung is the one who forbid me to stick to him so 'openly' in public today.

"Chineseeee!" we suggested in unison again, insisting that we haven't had that for ages.

And with Mama Jin agreeing, manager hyung headed to our favourite Chinese restaurant. After being guided by a waitress to our room, we sat down randomly and coincedentially, Jimin hyung was sitting beside me! Words can't describe how delighted I was only to find out that Yoongi hyung was sitting directly opposite him.

I have nothing against Yoongi hyung, I'm serious, they just tend to stick a little too close, too often. I know, they are still having their honeymoon period as a couple but do they really need to stay beside each other 24/7?

Okay, jealousy aside, Jimin too noticed my presence and couldn't help but get flustered. His smile was obviously forced when I glee at him, not saying about the fact that he immediately turned to look at Yoongi hyung who was luckily playing with his chopsticks.

"Hyung..." I pouted.

Again, Jimin hyung scanned through the surroundings anxiously before whispered back, "wae yo?"

"You haven't been talking to me for the entire day..."

"Andwae yo Kookie, people will get suspicious if we-"

"Not talking to your 'beloved and most favourite' member will also arouse their suspicion."

"But Yoongi hyung..."

"Yah hyung!!" I whined, softly of course, "I'm not trying to kiss you or what, I just wanna talk to you, like normal band members do."

"Arraso," he mouthed.

Finally, food is served and everybody waited no long before digging in. As the biggest eaters in our group, Namjoon and Taehyung hyung ordered additional two more bowls of rice and contributed greatly in clearing all the dishes.

"Should I serve the desserts now sir?" the waitress asked politely.

"Aniyo," Jin hyung, who had a temporary belly, quickly replied, "you can serve later, let us have a rest first."

"Ne."

Naturally, resting time means using phone time. The room instantly became silent except for typing sounds emitting from the seven devices.

"Yah Kookie," Jiminie hyung tilted his head and showed me his phone, "did you post this?"

It was a picture of him sleeping soundly in the car. "Ne," I said cheekily, "just to show off my nice photography skills."

"Not forgetting your world-class model," he smirked and pointed to himself.