Chapter 18

Few days later...  

One rare rest day for Bangtan and J-hope suggested that they should play basketball. The members usually doesn't like to do anything during rest days, and exercising is definitely not in one of their choices. However, for some odd reasons, everybody were agreeable on that suggestion, especially Suga, who swiftly brought out his antique basketball.

And so, we proceeded to the nearest basketball court. Namjoon volunteered to be the referee for the first match, claiming that his body need some warming ups. It was the hyung line versus the maknae line. It seemed like a tight match, with Suga being the best player among Bangtan against the maknae line who never fails lose anything whenever they are paired up together.

The ball flew from Jungkook's hands to Jimin's direction, but it was intersected by Suga, who came out from nowhere.

"Ahhhh hyung!" Jimin whined, and quickly chased for the ball.

"Ani, you're not gonna get it," Suga shouted and swiftly ran past all the obstacles.

It was a turn, throw, and in the ball goes into the net. Everybody were amazing by the stunt he performed and that easily earned him two points for the team.

The first half of the game was over and the maknae line demanded to change their players, from Jimin to Rap Monster, although their skills are kinda on par.

Despite being in the maknae team few seconds ago, the moment Jimin went to the referee seat, he began to cheer, "Yoongi hyung! Hwaiting!"

Suga heard that, and gave him a wink in return. The other members were kinda used to this pda couple, and purposely divert their attention to something else. Jungkook witnessed that too, and that hit him a little too hard. He was jealous, he knows it and isn't doing anything to deny.

The second half round started, and Jungkook was all pumped out by converting that jealousy onto motivation to impress Jimin. He targeted on Suga, who has had the ball for almost the entire time. Never in his whole life did he ran so fast and snatch the ball over, but he failed.

Suga's skills were unbeatable, and that won him another ten points within the few minutes. Jungkook wasn't getting happier any second, not because of the fact that he hates losing to his hyungs, but the fact that he felt so incapable in front of Suga. And that cheers coming occasionally from Jimin, directed to Suga, was getting on every single one of his nerves.

Suga sensed the unfriendliness coming from Jungkook, but he doesn't plan to give in to the maknae, not in front of his boyfriend especially. He played even diligently too, turning the match into a more intense one.

The basketball was like Jimin, and both Suga and Jungkook were fighting for it. As if the one who gets the ball would get Jimin, true to a certain extent, getting Jimin's attention probably.

Finally, Jungkook successfully intersected Suga, and scored a 3-point goal.

"Woohoo Kookie!! Indeed...our golden maknae!!"

Jungkook finally smiled cheerfully at Jimin, who was putting both of his thumbs up. Suga smiled too, after seeing how adorable his dongsaengs are.

Soon, J-hope and Taehyung called for a break, as they were the ones running to and from the extreme ends of the court, in attempt to touch the ball but it was always occupied by Suga and Jungkook.

Jimin was in charge of distributing water like an angel, praising the members for working hard. He then took a seat beside Suga, and volunteered to help his boyfriend wipe his sweat.

"Hyung, how long have you been under the sun ever since our shoot at the beach, which was three months ago?"

"Yah, you know I don't like to be under the sun. I'm not a plant, and I don't photosynthesise."

"Aigoo, we should really come out to exercise more often."

"As long as I'm with you, I don't mind."

It was hella rare for Suga to say such chessy phrases, probably because he became the MVP (most valued player) for today. He ruffled Jimin's hair and pulled him even closer to him, although they were sweating crazily.

Jungkook, who was sitting alone at a bench, wasn't feeling very okay. He warned himself not to look at the couple a thousand times but his eyes still uncontrollably went and landed on them. Drinking as much water wasn't gonna make his jealousy disappear.

How I wish I am the one beside Jiminie hyung...why do I need to be one second later than Yoongi hyung to confess to him? If not, I wouldn't be the one having to worry about being find out by the others, I would be the one flirting with him in public, I would be the one having this chessy conversation with him despite the presence of the other members, I wouldn't have to be here alone and have this pathetic conversation with myself.

Soon, Rap Monster gathered everybody to a side and said, "It's lunch time now, so do you guys wanna go anywhere to grab a bite?"

"Let's eat hamburger!!" V suggested, like always.

Luckily, the other members were famished and also too lazy to suggest other things else, and simply nodded their heads to that option.

"I'm craving for jajangmyeon though," Jimin spoke out.

"I just need some drinks to cool down myself," Suga continued.

After much discussion, V, J-hope, Jin and Rap Mon decided to go to a fast food restaurant as V wanted, while the others would stay there and decide what they want to eat.

"Hyung," Jungkook said to Jimin, "I can buy jajangmyeon for you, and probably see what's there to eat."

"Ah jinja? Kumawol Kookie!! I'll wait for you here!" Jimin's eyes sparkled as he replied in delight.

And thus, Jungkook headed to search for jajangmyeon shops, while Suga went to a nearby convenience store to buy some drinks.