The game (part two)

"Okay, okay!" Freddy hiccuped. "Bonnie, truth or dare!"

So everyone had a lower alcohol tolerance than I thought. We were all thoroughly hammered, when I'd only intended on getting them buzzed. Whoops. Oh well, right?

May had brought up truth or dare again, and everyone agreed. We were all pretty much willing to do anything at this point. Freddy wanted to be the first one to call anything so we let him, watching at the panic unfolded on the rabbits face.

"U-Um, truth."

"Aw you suck bunny." He laughed. "Okay, how big is Gold's dick?"

"That is personal information!" Gold scoffed.

"A good seven, seven and a half." Bonnie said, his face completely even. Gold just stared at him in horror, as Bonnie grinned, leaning over and kissing Gold roughly. "Love you babe."

"Yeah, sure you do." Gold's face burned red as Bonnie looked around for his next victim. "Foxy, truth or dare?"

"Dare lad." Foxy snickered. He tried taking a drink out of my cup, but I quickly snagged it away. I wasn't even halfway to being hammered yet.

"I dare you...to kiss Mike!"

"Whoa, I don't swing that way!" Mike laughed, and May shoved him into the circle.

"Do it!" She grinned, pulling out her phone silently. Foxy stood up with a groan.

"It ain't cheatin' if it be a dare, right lass?" He looked at me.

"Of course not!"

He held his breath, leaning in and kissing Mike quickly. I heard the camera shutter of May's phone as both the boys pulled away, making gagging sounds. I leaned over to my sister, giggling.

"You better be sending me that picture."

"Oh you know it." She grinned. "Foxy, your turn!"

"Gold, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He shrugged.

"Was Bonnie yer first kiss?"

"Um, n-no..." He looked away, blushing. "Golden Bonnie was..."

"Thought so." Bonnie laughed, laying across his boyfriends lap. "What is it with you and bunnies?"

"Ahem," he cleared his throat, looking at me. I winked, and he nodded, looking at Chica. "Chica, truth or dare?"

"Dare, bitch." She giggled.

"Seven minutes in heaven with Freddy."

Freddy's eyes widened as she stood up, grabbing the bears hand and pulling him to his feet. I got up and opened the door to a rather spacious, yet somehow cramped closet. Chica closed the door, giving me a wink as she did.

•Chica's P.O.V.•

I shut the door, leaving Freddy and I in the dark. He seemed overly flustered, while I was smirking evilly.

"S-So, what exactly is seven minutes in heaven?" He asked.

"This."

I leaned up, kissing him ferociously. He seemed surprised but leaned into it. His hands were on my waist, so I reached down, sliding them down so he was grabbing my butt. I bit his bottom lip, feeling as he suddenly lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his hips and pinning me against the wall.

I started unbuttoning his vest, and then his shirt. I ran my hands along his chest, sliding my nails over his abs. He shuddered slightly, running his hands back up and untucking my tank top. Freddy's hands were soft, and I felt him push my bra aside, his hands sliding underneath to cup my breasts. I moaned softly and accidentally as he squeezed.