The ransack

It was late by the time we finally left the park, the sun beginning to set on the horizon. The kids were all quiet as we drove not back home, but instead to the pizzeria. I unlocked the front door after we all exited the car and the truck, letting it swing open and walking inside. I was met with a scene of destruction: tables were flipped, curtains torn down, chairs scattered across the room. In all honesty, it looked like someone ransacked the place. But there's no way they would have been able to get inside without breaking the doors or having a key. Everyone was completely baffled when they saw what remained of their home.

"Oi, what the hell happened here?" Foxy whispered, picking up the curtains to his cove and running his fingers over the torn fabric.

"Plushtrap!" Gold called out, walking over to the maintenance room door and peering inside. "Plushtrap, are you in here?"

"It's not really a question of how, but of who." Freddy scowled, beginning to pick up the mess.

"Guys!"

Everyone looked towards the maintenance room, watching as a frightened Gold threw it open. In his hands was what looked to be the remains of a small, plush, rabbit foot. All the blood drained from my face as I stood up and walked over, tentatively poking my head inside to see fluff strewn about, as well as servos and...a glass eye. My own flicked up to look at Golden Bonnie, who was still laying in the corner just as he had been previously.

"Who the hell could have done this...?" I asked myself aloud, shuddering. "It's like they were looking for...something..."

"Vincent."

I looked back to see Foxy standing in the doorway, gripping the metal hard enough to leave an indent. Just the mention of the name was enough to make me feel nauseas, and I could tell by the look on Freddy and Gold's faces that they felt the same. I dropped the pieces into a box and began collecting the rest of the poor bunny, picking it up and bringing it out for the rest to see. The kids all gasped in shock and the adults all paled. Marion stepped forward, taking the box in her hands and staring down at the remnants of her own creation. She began murmuring to herself, so quietly I could barely hear.

"They will know the joy of creation..." She whispered, looking up at me. Tears began rolling down her cheeks and her lip began to quiver slightly. "I can't fix this!"

"Shh, Marion, shh." I pulled her against me as she began to cry. She was weeping, wailing, all because of Plushtrap. It dawned on me that she created everyone here, helped their souls find the smallest bit of peace. Seeing the destruction of one was breaking her apart.

"Minni, what the hell are we going to do?" Bonnie asked, crouching beside us. "If Vincent got in here, then he could do it again. He's looking for the music box, that part's obvious. He doesn't know it's not here anymore."

"We can't let him figure that out either." I said quietly, standing up and looking at all of them. "Tomorrow I'm going to talk to Mr. Fazbear, tell him I came in to find the place trashed. But for right now I think we need to look at the security footage. Even if I'm not looking at the cameras they still record."

"I know how to get into the system and look." Mike piped up, leading us back into the office. He took a seat in the chair and began swiping through some things on the tablet before pulling up the footage for the night previous. To our surprise, not a single thing showed up on the cameras until we saw what looked to be stitched together footage. Someone had spliced it to seem like no one was in here, and the next thing we saw was the tables laying everywhere and the room destroyed.

"So...we don't actually know who it is." May scowled. "Shit."

"It had to have been Vincent." Foxy growled. "He be the only one to know how to get in here after hours besides Minni and Mike."