The headaches and hangovers

The sun was already bright and shining when I woke up the next morning. I sat up, yawning and stretching my arms out. I'd almost forgotten that had happened last night until I saw Foxy in bed beside me. He was snoring lightly, his face buried in a pillow. I would have woken him up, but I knew he needed sleep. This was the first time we actually got to sleep together in a room, by ourselves. The alarm clock by my head said it was almost noon, and we went to bed around four I think. Eight hours ain't bad.

After rolling out of bed I pulled on my jeans, walking over to my desk and grabbing my brush. I raked it through my hair, pulling out the knots that had formed in my sleep. It felt weird to have it at such a long length, for myself at least. Anything past my shoulders was weird.

I walked out of my room, closing the door quietly so Foxy could sleep. The smell of eggs and bacon hit my nose, and I walked down the steps, peeking in the kitchen to see Mike and Chica standing at the stove. The kids were all awake and sleepy eyed, eating their food at the table. I giggled when I saw that Chica was wearing her skirt and Freddy's button up.

"Mornin' sunshine." She grinned, putting a plate in my hands. "How's Foxy?"

"Still passed out." I smirked. "How's Freddy?"

She glanced back before pulling me to the kitchen corner. "Minni, was there supposed to be um, blood?"

"It's normal, don't worry." I smiled, watching the look on her face turn from tense to relaxed.

"Thank god I was so worried." She suddenly grinned. "Other than that, oh my god. It was amazing."

"Glad you had fun." I laughed, looking towards the door. Gold walked in, looking around for a second.

"Hey Minni? Where's the bathroom again, Bonnie's feeling kind of seasick."

"Door to the left of yours." I smiled. "Doesn't surprise me, that bunny had way too much for his own good."

"Why is Bonnie not feeling good?" Bon-Bon asked, a piece of bacon stuck between his teeth.

"He's a little sick right now. He'll be okay once he eats some food though." I smiled, ruffling the boys hair. I took a seat on a stool at the counter, eating my food as I waited for everyone to wake up. Gold came down with Bonnie eventually, who was now wearing the bears flannel like a blanket over his shoulders. Chica handed them both plates, grinning as Freddy walked in behind them. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but his pants. He shook his head when he saw her.

"So that's where my shirt went."

"I couldn't find mine. Sorry."

"Did you check under the pillows?"

"No I didn't." She giggled. "Here's some breakfast."

She handed him a plate. He grinned and kissed her cheek before sitting beside me. "Where's the fox?"

I heard a loud noise from the stairs, followed by a string of curses. "He'll be joining us shortly."

We all watched as Foxy stumbled through the door, wearing his jeans and holding his head. He glanced around, his eyes landing on me finally. I waved at him, a small smile on my lips.

"Oi, me head be pounding lass. That be normal?" He winced as he spoke.

"Completely." I smiled as Chica handed him a plate as well.

"Eat up. It'll make you feel better."

"Why ye be wearing Freddy's shirt?" He narrowed his eyes as he glanced between them. Freddy's face lit up as he continued to eat, and Chica just raised an eyebrow. He suddenly burst out laughing, stopping only when he held his head and winced again.

Foxy sat on my other side, digging into his food. I leaned my head against his shoulder, smiling. But I sat up after a few seconds, looking around and noticing that there was someone missing.

"Hey Mike, hand me May's plate, will you?"

He handed it over, and I walked out of the room and up the stairs. May's room was at the very end of the hall, and I knocked softly before I opened the door. I saw her sitting up in bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey sis." She smiled. I realized something seemed a little off about her, and she was holding something in her hands.

"What's up?" I put her plate on her nightstand, sitting on the edge of the bed beside her. She put her head in her hands as she handed whatever it was in her hands over to me. I realized what it was the moment I saw the pink lines. A positive pregnancy test. "Oh my god."

She looked up, grinning. "I haven't told him yet."

"I'll go get him." I grinned, pulling her into a huge hug. "Congratulations May."

"It's a good thing I'm used to taking care of these damn kids." She laughed, her face suddenly turning serious. "God, I hope last night didn't do anything horrible..."

"I'm sure everything's okay May." I smiled reassuringly. "It takes a lot more binge drinking than that to hurt a baby."

"I hope you're right." She smiled. "Go get Mike, I want to tell him."

"You got it."

•Foxy's P.O.V.•

I watched as Minni walked out, carrying her sisters food with her. My head was throbbing like I'd been hit with a sledgehammer, but I slid my glance over to Freddy, who's cheeks were still as bright as cherries.

"So did ye get your question answered?" I snickered.

"Wh-What question?" He looked at me, trying to keep from grinning. I could tell by the way his lips quivered.

"About what it be like, lad." I smirked.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I did." He chuckled. "Um, you were right. There is absolutely nothing else like that on this earth."

"Good to know ye had fun." I laughed, taking a bite out of my food. I saw Marion get up and put her plate in the sink, as did the rest of the kids when they were finished. They were really civilized and well mannered for eight year olds.

My head snapped up when I saw Minni walk back in the room, going straight to Mike. She whispered something to him, looking excited. He took off running towards the stairs, while everyone looked at Minni expectantly.

"Minni, what's going on?" Chica asked finally.

"May's pregnant." She grinned. Everyone was silent for a moment as we heard cheering from the stairs. After a few seconds there were footsteps, and Mike burst through the door, carrying May in his arms. She was laughing and crying, as was he.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He shouted, and everyone cheered. The kids were all the loudest, their little faces lighting up with the thought of having a little sibling or siblings. Minni stood beside me, kissing my cheek.

"Maybe that'll be us one day." She whispered. The thought of having kids with the only girl I'll ever love, starting a family, living like this. It made me smile and pull her closer, resting my head on her arm.

"I hope so lass." I sighed.